Suzanne's reading

ttc4baby

Reaction score
Has anyone had a $2 reading from Suzanne she's new and have a special going
I got mines and she told me September with a boy. I hope she's right

If u go to cheri22 click on her blogs when u got to it Suzanne would be on the right hand side of the page with a picture and information under it

If u go to cheri22 click on her blogs when u got to it Suzanne would be on the right hand side of the page with a picture and information under it

I don't understand. Pls will someone link me? X

Thanks doll I just bought one! How long did it take for her to respond? And did you give her any personal information about you?

Your welcome and yes I had to give her some information and a picture. She needed to know me and husband name. Birthdays if we was ttc. Have I had MC do I have any kids and I had to pick a number 1-8
Once you pay you have to email her [email protected] all this information and it shouldn't take long to get the information back

Sorry to be so bothersome, where did you find that information that she wants to send to her? I mean did you e-mail you asking for that info or is it somewhere on the website?

I e-mailed and asked her. but would love to get my prediction soon and if the information I need to send her is listed anywhere I can just take care of it sooner.

Sorry to ask so many questions!

Oh no your fine. Bit if you go on the website I posted up top. Its her and cheri22 blogs just scroll down until u see crazy 8 special reading. I think the date is July 28 Tuesday and in that blog she tells all the steps.

Ok I emailed my info off to her! Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I can add her prediction onto my sig. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->