Suzy rayne psychic baby predictions

Fingers xd for Suzys prediction for you.

Im still unsure on how much I believe But I have had 2 say the same month :shrug:

Would be tempted to buy a 3rd but ive already spent to much money DH would not be pleased :haha:

I just got my reading from Suzy. I like her reading much better!!

Suzy's

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of October 2013 from a cycle that starts in September. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of June 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 16th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in early 2016.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Here is the reading from Gail:

Gail's

Your Pregnancy Outlook

Linking in around you I see ahead that you have a very changable pathway within 2013, but this is showing as awaited change, needed change and very positive change especially around the areas of finance, property and career areas for your partner

I can see you have nothing preventing a pregnancy ahead, and when the time is right with situations within your path, this will happen for you

Spirit show me an August 2014 conception here, and a healthy baby girl born from this, all is well around pregnancy labour and birth

I am then given a further pregnancy here for you, this shows as November 2016, so a very small age gap, but I do feel your happy with this, and a baby boy is born 2017, again all areas well and healthy :)

Oh wow.

Will be interesting to see if either has any truth in them.

Good Luck :dust:

Oh wow.

Will be interesting to see if either has any truth in them.

Good Luck :dust:

I'm keeping my FX'd for Suzy's. We really want a boy, and I'd be ok waiting until October to find out I'm pregnant. Plus, I am a school counselor so I am off in June and July, so I'd be on vacation when the baby came!

We were planning on tying my tubes after this one, but I've already been asking if we can have 2 so they'd be siblings. My girls will be 11 and 9 when we have a baby next year so not at all close in age.

Just ordered a reading from Suzy- we'll see what she says! I'm anxious to read it!! Lol

Just wondering if your ladies readings came true or not?

I am actually quite shocked by these psychic readings. I know many genuine mediums and psychics and none will read anything to do with fertility and pregnancy. I do hope that the ladies taking up these readings will take anything predicted with a pinch of salt. I know that ttc can be a difficult journey and hate to think of people making money from people in such a ,sometimes, emotionally delicate place. Good luck and lots of baby dust to all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->