swaddlebees and wonderoos

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
anyone got any experience of em??? fill your pants havr started stocking them (or i've just noticed they stock them)

thanks in advance

sara

xxxxxxxxx

anyone got any experience of em??? fill your pants havr started stocking them (or i've just noticed they stock them)

thanks in advance

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Wonderoos personally weren't for me (or should I say Deri)...bit bulky I think, but just personal opinion.

Swaddlebees are made by the same company as BB so I would guess that they're very similar but I haven't tried them...I'm sure someone else can help on that one!

x

I didnt get on with the wonderoos either. Didnt fit Meadow very well.

I had swaddlebees...they run very small!!! I also had them leak...granted I wasn't using the Swaddlebees inserts, so maybe that had something to do with it. Hayden is very small in the bum area and when I had these, he was about 5mo and the mediums were too small...they are very trim which in some ways is good but it's extremely trim in the crotch area, I've heard that they aren't good on boys because of that, they def weren't good for Hayden in that area

thanks girls....i thought they were made by the same company:) might give one a try :blush:

Halen has wonderoos and TBH I don't like them, but I'm not allowed to buy any new ones atm so I have to keep using them for a while :(

Their too bulky, the boosters don't fit in them nicely and cause they only have poppers on the two outsides, not the middle, they come unfolded in the the middle and stick out.

And their not good for nightimes, Halen wore one all night last night and when I woke up in the morning he was soaking.

ok so no wonderoos thanks for the heads up girls !!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back