Swear I'm feeling movements.

Xpecta

Reaction score
Anyone else? It feels too early to be feeling it like this.

It's not just flutters like quickening, I'm feeling little pokes and nudges like the baby is 16 weeks or something. It's a wonderful feeling, but just seems early. Is it?

Not in my opinion, especially as you've had babies before. I felt my first at 14 weeks - just little jitters, almost like a muscle spasm or skin twitch. I've been feeling this one since eight weeks, especially if I sit with my knees drawn up. People might say that's impossible, but once you've felt it once, you never forget that feeling.

That's true, but I used to get lots of twitches while not pregnant that felt like it before. I just haven't had them in quite a while.

I swear I was feeling movement just after 11 weeks. And same here it doesn't feel like flutters it feels like a stretching feeling against my insides, exactly like my first felt. Now I'm 13 weeks and there is a pattern to it. I feel it every night around bed time. Especially when you've experienced it before I think you just know. It's certainly possible.

Yeah, I've basically decided that it's the baby. It's very distinct.

I felt my first little flutters at 14 weeks with my first baby and 12 with my second. 9 with my third. 10 or 11 with my fourth. I had always joked that with my fourth baby, I'd just feel it since the first wiggle, but that didn't happen. My babies implant close, and I feel those big kicks earlier than usual, too. Besides, after we've had a few, we know what we're feeling. :)

Thanks for the reassurance. I like feeling it so much this early. It makes me feel so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->