Sweating & flu like symptoms

RainbowDrop_x

Reaction score
Ever since I've have my daughter I can't stop sweating at night. It started off quite mild but it seems to be getting worse, there's even been a couple of occasions where I've woken up and I'm literally dripping & covered in little droplets. It's gross not to mention it's keeping me up at night.

The last 2 days I've also developed flu like symptoms. Sore throat, banging head, achey body & just generally drained and I read somewhere that the 2 together could be infection but aside from an ache in my tummy I'm not experiencing any pain, boobs are fine, bleeding is settling down. No clots, no random heaviness & no offensive smell. The sweats have been worse since the other symptoms started m so I'm just wondering if the flu like symptoms are just a genuine cold or if it could be something more. I mean wouldn't you know if you had an infection that was bad enough to cause all the above :wacko:

Just looking for other experiences I guess

Ever since I've have my daughter I can't stop sweating at night. It started off quite mild but it seems to be getting worse, there's even been a couple of occasions where I've woken up and I'm literally dripping & covered in little droplets. It's gross not to mention it's keeping me up at night.

The last 2 days I've also developed flu like symptoms. Sore throat, banging head, achey body & just generally drained and I read somewhere that the 2 together could be infection but aside from an ache in my tummy I'm not experiencing any pain, boobs are fine, bleeding is settling down. No clots, no random heaviness & no offensive smell. The sweats have been worse since the other symptoms started m so I'm just wondering if the flu like symptoms are just a genuine cold or if it could be something more. I mean wouldn't you know if you had an infection that was bad enough to cause all the above :wacko:

Just looking for other experiences I guess

Sweating is normal post partum as your hormones adjust. But flu like symptoms sounds like mastitas or anther infection. Take your temp. I had mastitas with no breasst pain so it's possible.

I remember sweating like a pig at night both times post partum. I would actually sleep on a towel! Dr explained it's your body trying to rid itself of extra water weight and fluid retention. That in itself can be normal. Flu like symptoms, not so much. I'd go see dr if flue like stuff continues. If it's just the sweat don't worry about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->