Sweating

mummytobe

2 little girls
Reaction score
No matter how cold or how hot i am i sweat !! Ive tried diff deodarants and they work for a day before i become immune to them. My friend even bought me these things that go under your armpits (like a sanitary towel for your pits :haha:) and i sweat through them :dohh: Luckily i dnt find it embarassing as i have a couple of friends in the same situation so i can laugh about it :thumbup: but im looking for either people in the same boat who can recommend anything! Any deodarants thats worked ? anything at all! Thanks :winkwink:

I use an overnight deodrant call Driclor and it is fantastic!! Used to only be available on prescription from the doctors but nowadays you can buy it at most Chemists.

Thanks for your reply ! I will look in the chemist for it. Do you have to ask for it or is it dotted around somewhere ? Im pretty sure ill prob become immune to it like the others tho lol. Worth a try :)

I am in the same boat. I sweat just sitting down!:haha: It stinks too. Does yours stink?

I haven't found anything that helps. I am thinking about doing to the doctor and asking him what I should do. I wonder if I have a hormone imbalance since having LO.

Lol no Britt im not a stinker... just you !! :haha: Lol only messing, there are times like if im wearing a top with sleeves then it embeds in the sleeve and smells hahaha why am i even admitting this ! its so bad ! I tell any one about this mighty problem but i just cant face the dr ! I dnt know what to say... erm hi i have sweat patches wanna look ? :wacko: im hoping as the other girl said there will be that thing in the chemist ! great, all this typing is breaking me out in a sweat... im off to dry my pits :happydance:

I used to sweat badly and i tried everything from the doctor until i found out you can get botox injections i asked my doctor to refer me to my local hospital and i go every 6 months or so they are a miracle i have 10 injections under each arm pit

I know you can get special prescription deodorants that usually work REALLY well, so if you don't find any drugstore brands you like you could always try that. Apparently botox injections work well too.

I used to sweat badly and i tried everything from the doctor until i found out you can get botox injections i asked my doctor to refer me to my local hospital and i go every 6 months or so they are a miracle i have 10 injections under each arm pit

I heard about that but i am the biggest wimp when it comes to needles :haha: so i ruled that one out of my book lol

i can really sympathise:hugs:

i sweat all the time wether i'm hot, cold or indifferent! i am a total wuss with needles so botox is not an option. the one thing i do use is called anhydrol forte. i got it from the chemist at asda. it's brill and completely stops me from sweating but i only use it on special occasions/holidays/nights out etc cause i'm worried i'll become immune.

my aunty suffered with the same problems and she had her sweat glands removed. it's not an operation for the faint hearted, extremely painful with drains coming out of your armpits for a few days but she has never looked back.

I am in the same boat, I have to be so careful with what I buy as the wrong colours show really badly :blush:.

I had read about botox but didn't think anything of it, so am now going to go next week and get the ball rolling.

It affects everything I do, what I wear, if I go out, I walk with my arms pinned to my side. I remember the day it started and everything. I was in 2nd year so about 13 and now (7 years on) I still sometimes put tissue under my arms if I'm having a particularly bad day :blush:.

Awe :hugs: I had the same issue from about age 13 aswell!

I have become immune to most of it by now and I definitely don't want any painful operations or needles. I have just.. gone with it now :blush: Thank god patterns and flowy fabrics are sort of in at the moment. Cant wear the usual suit to work :cry:

I actually found it useful some days to have a real proper work-out in the morning before having a shower so that I get to "sweat-out" for some hours.

Yer, black and flowy material are definitely my saviour. Shirts were always my biggest fear.

I do an hour every morning anyway and that doesn't really help. After LO needles are a walk in the park LOL

Yer, black and flowy material are definitely my saviour. Shirts were always my biggest fear.

I do an hour every morning anyway and that doesn't really help. After LO needles are a walk in the park LOL

:rofl:

Haven't been there yet but maybe I will look at it differently after I have mine :blush:

Rosie5637 is it an over the counter thing or can you just pick up from a shelf? Something i may try and like you only wear on occasions!

Glad to know im not the only one in the same boat :hugs: I wish you well in this sweaty weather :)

My hubby is a stubborn sweater. He uses a deoderant called Perspirex. Its expensive for a small 25ml pot its about £6 BUT you only need to use it a couple of times a week so its not uneconomical. It works great for him.

I have the same problem.

I have used Driclor and Perspirx. The problem I have found with these is the fact, some times they sting. If you want to shave your arm pits you have to wait 24-48 hours before applying the Driclor and Perspirx. It also stains the clothes, but it does work! You have to put it on at night, and wait for it to dry, I used to have my arms above my head for 10mins! Or I used a hair dryer!

However recently I have moved to Sure Maximum Protection https://www.suredeodorant.co.uk/maximum/ It smells better, doesn't stain your clothes, don't have to wait for it to dry, still put it on at night and I also put it on in the morning too. Works exactly the same but doesn't irrate my skin like the other too.

Second on the Sure Maximum Protection :thumbup:

Worked great for me until I became immune to it. But If you have to just keep finding things until you become immune then it's a great one to use for now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->