Sweep now waters gone

BABY76

Trying for first
Reaction score
Had my sweep today at 11am, my waters then began coming away 45 mins later...YEAH!!

I called the hospital at 2pm they want me in at 9.30pm tonight.

What are they likely to do?

Woot! Just make sure your labor is going just to make sure your not going to get an infection prob

Lucky!!! I age they probably just want to check you.

Am I likely to be sent back home?
How long can baby be ok without fluid?

Gosh, you're lucky. Mine was at 11am too and not much has happened!!

They'll want to check you over. Maybe try to get things moving.

They won't let you go 24 hours without inducing you once your waters have broken as there is a risk of infection etc.

I'm having only mild contractions since 2pm, doubt they will want to induce me as had an emergency section last pregnancy

Gosh, you're lucky. Mine was at 11am too and not much has happened!!

They'll want to check you over. Maybe try to get things moving.

Were you dilated at all x x

I was only 1cm so it may happen yet. Fingers crossed x x

How did you feel for the 45 minutes before your waters went?

Felt normal then needed a wee went and as I was walking down the stairs fluid started leaking! !

I'm having only mild contractions since 2pm, doubt they will want to induce me as had an emergency section last pregnancy

No, they might still think about using the drip to start regular contractions!! a low doese may just do the trick if things are going slow! I have been induced 4 times since my emergency section on my first!:thumbup:
so do not be afraid to ask them to do every thing else besides a section on less that what you want or is necessary :flower:

good luck FX things get moving!!! get walking up and down a stairs or nipple stimulation to make contractions get going :flower:

Wow, bet that was totally unexpected. Hope all goes well at 9:30.

I want to be home as quick as possible to see my little boy so hopefully Vbac all the way.

Been seen at hospital now back home for 12 hours!! Waters definatley gone. Their hoping I'll go into labour but failing that in to be induced tomorrow. x x

How are you feeling? Hope that baby is on it's way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->