Sweep now waters gone

No contractions. Still at home. Got to go in to hospital at midday to be dripped for antibiotics as risk of infection after 24 hours of no water.

Just hope they don't leave me 92 hours.

How are you? x x

Stalking for an update!
With ds i was checked and sent home after waters went but was back up there and had a baby in my arms within 3 hours so fingers x'd its fast for you too
Xx

I bet you'll he holding your little one by the end of the day!

Im ok. Low down discomfort and irregular tightenings still happening. Got worst nights sleep possible because of it. But no progress.

Sounds promising 28389 you having another sweep Monday?

I think tomorrow morning this baby will make an appearance. x x

I'll have a home visit in 5 or 6 days for another sweep. Im in so much pain with spd, too much amniotic fluid and big baby that I just want to meet him now.

You must be so excited. So so close to having your baby. Not going into labour yet, I guess, would be frustrating though.

If waters break here and your not in labour they will give you a shot of antibiotics and send you home

Well I now have my beautiful little girl. 26 hours after my waters broke I was induced.

Took 9 hours to get to 5cm dilated then 40 mins till urge to push. Then 1 hour till baby appeared with the assistance of forceps but I did it a successful VBAC x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->