Sweep on Tuesday.....

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
And I seriously cannot wait!

I'm desperate to have a 'feel' up there myself to see what is going on, but I honestly would have no idea what I was feeling or looking for :haha: I wasn't brave enough to venture with my first.

No real point to this thread, other than I don't have anyone else around me who would understand the excitement of getting a sweep! :haha:

Ooh exciting. Good luck. Hope it gets things moving xx

I may not make it to my sweep. Woke up in the early hours with period pains. Went to the loo and had a slight pink discharge....things look like they may be on the move!

Following...I'm the same as you, period pains and bloody show...hopefully our little bundles of joy don't leave us waiting too long to meet them 😀 x

The cramps have died down quite a bit. Still cramping and aching with plenty of tightenings, but they're not as severe as they were in the night.
Hoping that things pick up soon.

Exciting!! Fingers are crossed for your little man to be here soon!!

Still go to your sweep it will hopefully help tip you over the edge :) good luck

Made it to sweep day. I honestly think that this sweep is exactly what I need and that it'll be the kick start my body needs. Appt is at 12...fingers crossed.

Good luck! I'm getting a ton of cramps and tightenings which are painful....No regularity at all! Got none in the night last night to my disappointment..booo! Hope your sweep today starts something...I'm dying to go to the loo and see something encouraging haha :haha:

Good luck! I'm getting a ton of cramps and tightenings which are painful....No regularity at all! Got none in the night last night to my disappointment..booo! Hope your sweep today starts something...I'm dying to go to the loo and see something encouraging haha :haha:

I'm exactly the same. Every time I go to the loo, I'm excited to see something, but never do :haha:

I don’t know what time it is where you are as it is night here but hoping the sweep either went well or goes well :)

Just back. I feel violated! :haha:

It was fine actually. Just pressure. It wasn't even uncomfortable. The midwife was very excited that she was able to give me a 'really good sweep' so we'll just have to see how things go now.

It was fine actually. Just pressure. It wasn't even uncomfortable. The midwife was very excited that she was able to give me a 'really good sweep' so we'll just have to see how things go now.

Haha it’s pretty intense hey! Did she tell you how dilated or what not you are?

Haha! A really good sweep :haha:

Hope something happens soon for you!!!

I'm just 1cm :( Sucks a bit.

Home now, had a shower, had lunch and a pile of pineapple and now on my ball. Only time will tell.

Got an induction booked for a week on Thursday and have another sweep planned for a week today in case nothing happens.

So.....everything I've read before and after the sweep suggests that I should at least have had some sort of spotting.....I've not had anything?
I've only recently started to get lower back pain :shrug:

Sweep can work anytime within 24 hours. If you could manage some :sex: now you've had a good sweep, pillow under bum and let the :spermy: get to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->