Sweep on Tuesday.....

I had 3 sweeps over a week with no results last time around, not even any tightenings so you can definitely have no outcome from them. My midwife at the time said they have about 50% chance of working as I remember, think it more tips you over the edge if you are nearly there rather than starts it from scratch. And she said as much sex as possible is more effective than a sweep, like PP said!

The other half isn't in to sex during pregnancy at all. He might take a bit of persuading. Maybe he's willing to try anything now though like me.

The other half isn't in to sex during pregnancy at all. He might take a bit of persuading. Maybe he's willing to try anything now though like me.

Me and my husband hadn't DTD since I was 14 weeks! First time we tried again was 4 days ago! He was dead against it but as soon as I went overdue and he realised he needed to stay at work an extra two weeks....well that persuaded him :haha: we havent tried again since I just feel like nothing will make a difference!

It also wasn't as uncomfortable or painful as I imagined! I thought I'd giggle the whole time but didn't do that either it was great :) I did have bad cramping afterwards for half an hour...then nothing!

I'll approach the subject tonight. He's probably just as desperate as me to get things moving so he might be more up for it than I think x

Hehe. No. No joy. I think the thought that there's now stuff coming out of me (been losing bits of plug the last day or so), he's now well grossed out :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->