Sweep

leanne22

Reaction score
Got my 1 at sweep today an I'm scared :( is this normal??

hope the sweep goes well, im sure it is normal but ive never had one.xx

Completely normal! I was terrified before mine... It's wasn't the sweep so much but the impending responsibility of being a mummy! Good luck - hope it works for you... My two didn't! x

I am going to BEG for a sweep tomorrow 39w3d. Don't be scared.....they are not painful just uncomfortable like your yearly PAP test.

Don't be scared... I wish I could have one as it brought on labor with my last but I'm GBS positive... Good luck that it works! :)

I didn't know being gbs positive could prevent you having a sweep? Do you know why? I have not been tested this pregnancy but had a positive result 4 yrs ago when notpregnant. I am booked in for a sweep next Tuesday....

I'm terrified to have one! I told my hubby he has to come with me if I do end up having one. It's not that I'm scared of the pain or anything. I'm just really uncomfortable getting my 'bits' out for a kind of stranger. I know it's silly, but I really can't help it ;)!

I hope yours goes well and that it will start labour for you! Good luck and try not to panick too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->