Sweet offer

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Don't have any babysitters really. Anyhow, Amanda had a sleepover with two of her friends here on Saturday night. One of the mothers said to me yesterday that she owes me one, to which I said no. But she's offered to take all of the kids next weekend so Dan and I can go out for dinner or something.

Can't take her up on it next weekend, but, nonetheless, it was very sweet of her to offer yet I don't expect any payback for making my daughter and her friends happy.

Awww that was so sweet, such a nice woman. Send her my way !!!!! Lol

Yes, she is a nice woman. That's the same person where the Christmas party was that Dan played Santa. LOL

I think for the most part she wants to babysit the baby. LOL

:rofl: :rofl: How does Chase do with strangers? Hannah would scream the place down if we tried to leave her with anyone

:rofl: :rofl: How does Chase do with strangers? Hannah would scream the place down if we tried to leave her with anyone

He's been easy going actually. Did have someone babysit before Christmas and he was fine.

However, have been noticing he's been getting a tad bit shy of people. Think the separation anxiety stage is coming soon.

awww thats really lovely

x

I hope he doesnt become funny with others for you! Jasmine has always been babysat but ends up screaming if im not there.

I'm waiting for the stage when Chase knows daddy is leaving for work and screams like there's no tomorrow. Both Jayden and Amanda went through that at around 7 months. LOL

*crosses fingers* we haven't had to much of that yet

actually we had someone come over on Saturday and Hannah did better because we made the guy sit down and be quiet for 5-10 minutes--it actually seemed to help her get more comfy around him so I emailed the MIL and told her--we'll see if she listens to me or not on Saturday :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Picturing you telling the guy to go sit in a chair and shut up for 15 minutes.

:smug: He was here to take pictures, didn't want her to have her I'm not happy face the entire time. And the doctor told us to do it :rofl: And best of all it worked!! :rofl: Picture me telling the MIL?? Actually I just copped out and emailed her about it. We'll see if she listens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->