swelling and shoes??

TwoRdue

Reaction score
I knew to expect swelling but I cant seem to fit my shoes:blush: really?? I didn't expect it to be that bad.. maybe they need to make maternity shoes as well!!!!!!

I am with ya, bought these ballet flats, they seem to help. I hate this swelling :(. Plus I wear compression socks which keeps the swelling down alittle.

I feel I need to get another pair just to finish of the pregnancy. Is there anywhere we don't put on weight

Nope, can't seem to get away from it, but just keep thinking after the delivery of baby, our bodies will go back to 'somewhat' normal :)

Ive had to buy a pair of wide fit ballet flats as nothing fits they r still a bit tight but nothing else fits it was raining today but i had no hope of getting my boots on.

i stopped wearing shoes - i only wear sandals now. my doc says i've swelled a lot, but that it's normal, and will go away pretty quickly after birth. putting real shoes on now is like torture. no thanks! :)

Thankfully I live in the hot desert and can get away with wearing sandals and flip flops! Otherwise, none of my shoes fit! I recently traveled to a colder climate for work and was miserable in my shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->