Swimming/excercise etc.

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is swimming & excercise suppose to be good during pregnancy?

What about the likes of tennie? No no? :blush:

What about these classes you get? How do I get to go to them does anyone know for poor thick ikkle (hmmm) me? :dohh:

Gental swimming and aqua natel is good for you ...

Ask you MW about aqua natel or your local pool

xxx

yoga is good 4 pregnancy too :D

i swam 4 times a week through my pg and its was great i loved it

My MW gave me a list of classes and I went to a gentle aerobics class.

It was really good because it was a 2 hour long class, but only about 3/4 of an hour was exercise, the rest was chat, biscuits and antenatal class. I made some friends there that I've kept in touch with and the best thing was... it was free!

There was also an aqua-natal class, but I never made it to that. I did go swimming (well more like floating like a beached whale!) and it felt such a relief not to feel the weight all the time, though I did feel dangerous walking on the wet side when I got out! :rofl:

Tennis I would definitely give a miss. I've not played badminton since before I got PG and planning on giving it a few more weeks yet till I try again.

Aqua natel is good, i did that on Coby, was meant to have started it this time round by now but i havent got round to it, going tomorrow night for def tho

x

i loved teh thot of aqua natal, but the thot of a swimming pool makes me heave! :blush:

swimming i love... even more being pregnant because its all about relaxation :)
yogais alright when i can br botherred to do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"