Swimming nappies for 6yr old

There's a difference between free speech and being outright rude, sarcastic and calling OP and/or OP's child 'lazy'. And you have a go at the rest of us for name calling ...?

There's a difference between free speech and being outright rude, sarcastic and calling OP and/or OP's child 'lazy'. And you have a go at the rest of us for name calling ...?

i never once said they were lazy, where did i call them lazy?because i didnt.i said it was laziness using a nappy.

i also dont think I was rude if you didn't know the child had issues and you saw a child at a swimming pool etc with a swim nappy at 6 years of age you would think the same and the difference is I said it others think it but don't say it. I also never name called that is beneath me I never called anyone a name I said it was laziness.there's a difference you might not understand because you are too busy calling names. some people might know that as bullying but you might not understand that.

I can see your edit ...

-
are you actually serious?!a swim nappy for a school aged child. I've heard it all now! try taking your child to the bathroom there's no excuse for laziness
This is not acceptable forum activity.

If you can't offer any advice maybe next time try saying nothing at all.

Rudeness/flaming trolling our members is against the forum rules.

and you think I give a damn ��������

So to clarify ... do you think I give a damn about your reported post claiming Meep is ‘bullying’ you?

I can see your edit ...

-
are you actually serious?!a swim nappy for a school aged child. I've heard it all now! try taking your child to the bathroom there's no excuse for laziness
This is not acceptable forum activity.

If you can't offer any advice maybe next time try saying nothing at all.

Rudeness/flaming trolling our members is against the forum rules.

and you think I give a damn ��������

So to clarify ... do you think I give a damn about your reported post claiming Meep is ‘bullying’ you?
don't care fatty😂

Hey ladies
We’ve had a few reports on this one now. Please note the said poster was banned yesterday (note the “inactive” status)

and your child looks deformed

In over eight years on here I’ve seen plenty of catty and disgusting comments but that is absolutely one of the worst.

How a mother can say that about another mothers child is beyond me :dohh:

Hahah. Not sure where the idea about my children being 'gender fluid brats' came from or how the fact they are breastfed relates to that, but I had to laugh at my littlest being called deformed! I mean, look at her! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wheat thoroughly separated from chaff there - nice work posting this thread, smurff, I think you've done us all a favour. :rofl: Thanks for being on the ball, admin. <3

Attachments

• WP_20180605_09_46_04_Rich (3).jpg
    WP_20180605_09_46_04_Rich (3).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 13
I knew you&#8217;d respond similar to what you have MEEP. Glad I was right :lol: I nearly did the same about my &#8216;fatty&#8217; insult at size 10 but where does she think wobbles came from? I wasn&#8217;t always a size 10 and I don&#8217;t care :lol:

Pathetic really, but not the worst we&#8217;ve seen eh :muaha:
<3 her gorgeous smile!

It's just so funny.

Help me, people are calling me names, I AM BEING BULLIED!!!!! Oh, btw - fattybitchdeformedgenderfluidbreastfedbrat.

Way to contradict yourself. :rofl:

I am also a size 10 and have loads of wobbly bits. My belly looks like a cat's bum!

Been a while since we had some entertainment :lol:

Thanks everyone for understanding, that thing called bouncyboo actually private messaged me and said I was using my daughters disability as an excuse for not taking her toilet, if she hadn't have been banned I would have explained that my daughter has a mental age of 2 which is far more advanced than her brain. Its her children I feel sorry for, what a nasty uncaring vile bitch. People like that don't deserve to be a parent. To the other lady she was vile to your child certainly doesn't look deformed your child is gorgeous with a beautiful smile. And as for her saying we were trolling or name calling unbelievable. She calls people fat and defenceless children deformed ! She must have a very boring life picking on other people, vile vile vile bitch. I would love to take this matter further? And then she said she was only saying what everyone thinks. Who the hell does she think she is talking for other people, if I seen a 6yr old wearing a swimming nappy I wouldn't think lazy parents not taking them to the toilet id mind my own business which is what I wish this horrible poor excuse for a women did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->