Swimming nappies for 6yr old

Thanks everyone for understanding, that thing called bouncyboo actually private messaged me and said I was using my daughters disability as an excuse for not taking her toilet, if she hadn't have been banned I would have explained that my daughter has a mental age of 2 which is far more advanced than her brain. Its her children I feel sorry for, what a nasty uncaring vile bitch. People like that don't deserve to be a parent. To the other lady she was vile to your child certainly doesn't look deformed your child is gorgeous with a beautiful smile. And as for her saying we were trolling or name calling unbelievable. She calls people fat and defenceless children deformed ! She must have a very boring life picking on other people, vile vile vile bitch. I would love to take this matter further? And then she said she was only saying what everyone thinks. Who the hell does she think she is talking for other people, if I seen a 6yr old wearing a swimming nappy I wouldn't think lazy parents not taking them to the toilet id mind my own business which is what I wish this horrible poor excuse for a women did.

I couldn't help but laugh as it was one of the most desperate insults I've ever heard. Sylvie is a beautiful and perfectly formed baby, but even if she wasn't, it wouldn't make any difference to me?! This woman is clearly all about appearances if she thinks such a comment would upset me lol - god forbid any of her children should ever have a problem or 'deformity' ... she'd probably throw them out on the street!

So lame.

I do understand why you were so angry to be accused of laziness etc. though as your daughter cannot help struggling with this particular issue and I am sure you are doing everything you can to improve things for her!

I'm so sorry you had the comments you did sturff some people just like to start trouble. My sister is autistic so I totally understand how hard it is for you. My 6 year old daughter only became dry at night 6 months ago I had to use larger pull ups for her on a night time (my daughter isn't autistic just took longer then normal to become dry at night) I hope you find some swim pants for your beautiful daughter and please ignore the haters.

Believe me, ignorant people like that thing on hear earlier really don't bother me, ignorant nasty vile people like that are not worth my time. If my beautiful daughter needs to wear a swim nappy in 10 years time she will and I don't care what people like her think!. I hope she is never allowed back on hear with decent people ever again.

EDIT: didn't see all the posts before replying, mobile website is not great on my phone!

Just for the record as well I didn't see the other threads either and I still managed to assume that OPs daughter is disabled.
You also wonder why she is angry with you and still manage to suggest that she can't be bothered in the same paragraph...
Everyone is entitled to opinions on things but this is meant to be a place for parents/carers to come if they need support with issues, there are far more sensitive and tactful ways to make your original post if you were genuinely wondering why she needed a larger swim nappy rather than making a judgemental comment without stopping to think of a pretty obvious reason.

OP- I wouldn't give her any more of your energy. I've got completely lost in this post now I can't find if anyone has made any recommendations! My Mum used to work with disabled children and teenagers if you're in the UK I can ask if she knows anywhere although she probably had to order items used during school time through the council.

EDIT again!: Just seen the page where she's been banned! I need to put my phone down and get my laptop out but I'm too lazy It's barely 8am on a Sunday haha

are you actually serious?!a swim nappy for a school aged child. I've heard it all now! try taking your child to the bathroom there's no excuse for laziness

What a cow! I feel sorry for your children. I hope they never have additional needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->