Swimming

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
I know he cant go until he has had all his injections but I was wondering what your LO's wear when they go swimming I assumed it would be the huggies swimming nappys but they start at 16lbs what do you do before there that weight!?

x

they say not to take them before injections but its not actually true lol i thought they did them smaller than that? my little man just wears huggies little swimmers and some little trunks but for young babies to keep warm id reccomend an all in one swim suit as they do get cold quick

they say not to take them before injections but its not actually true lol i thought they did them smaller than that? my little man just wears huggies little swimmers and some little trunks but for young babies to keep warm id reccomend an all in one swim suit as they do get cold quick

what would I put on under the all in one swim suit this is where i get stuck!

and how do you know you can take them before injections??

x

their jabs protect them from things like measles, mumps, rubella etc. (They are probably more likely to come into contact with these things when they are out in about in malls or being passed around from relative to relative then going to the swimming pool I would think.) The biggest thing would be them getting cold (usually only keep them in for 15mins when they are really little I think) and the chlorine irritating their skin (so make sure they are well rinsed off afterwards.) But that isn't what you orginally asked, sorry went off on a tangent... I want to take my LO early on but our huggies little swimmers only start from 7kgs which is 15pds? So thats about what.. 6mths perhaps? I want to take her earlier than that!! :hissy:

Huggies do extra small little swimmers now (7lb - 13lb), I got mine from tesco's. I took Erin at 9 weeks when she'd had her 1st injections, my hv said they can go from birth. I put a swimming nappy on and then an all-in-one body warmer from mothercare (0-6 months). She loves it. xx

i took jack swimming after his 1st jabs so its fine to take them b4 they have had all them all, jack just had a swimming nappy on and a little wet suit

will go on the hunt for xs huggies swimmers thanks girls!!

x

i think boots do there own swim nappies and im pretty sure they do a newborn size?? worth checking out but i think from what ive read and heard from others you have to buy the swim suit/trunks with the built in nappy

also thought id mention huggies do a xs size think 3~6 kilos

i just brought that size and did them up tighter.. it was fine!! But then I did see in asda that they do do earlier sized ones!! :)

also I took courtney before her jabs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->