Swing/rocker and baby gym...

lauraclili

Astrid's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been looking to get a swing/rocker and baby gym for when LO arrives as I've heard they're good for places for baby to be if you want to have your hands free and keep baby interested in things and that sometimes baby can sleep in their swing. So, I just have a couple of questions...

1. Are both necessary? Or a good investment?
2. Are vibrating or swinging rockers really better than non-rocking or vibrating ones? Can they justify the difference in price?
3. Is it better to get a baby gym which has more 'stuff' on it or are simple ones just as good?

I'm a bit clueless as there seem to be so many different ones so any advice from experienced mummies would be gratefully received!

X

I'm interested in experienced mummies answers to the baby gym question as well. I have got a bouncer chair that vibrates and plays music from Asda for £15 so I'm not getting a swing as well. My mum told me all you need to entertain a baby is to put it in a bouncer chair in front of the washing machine! Her and all her friends say that is a guaranteed way to entertain a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->