Swings vs Bouncers/Rockers

S

sparkswillfly

Was wondering if the mums out there could give me a bit of advice...

Which do you prefer baby swings or bouncers/rockers?

https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-starlite-swing-babyplay/470533500/type-i/

I found this swing I really like as it has little lights up the top but its £100... obviously bouncers are a bit cheaper at around £30-£60.

Anyone bought a swing and their baby hated it?

Thanks

yes hun.... i bought rihanna a swing which is also a bouncer... its the polka dot graco one... 89.99 and so far rihanna hates it lol and cries after 2 mins in there.... hoping she will like it when she gets a little older. i have a seperate bouncer upstairs and she doesnt like that either.

just hope its cos she is so young lol xx

Hannah won't sit in her bouncer unless the toys have been removed :wacko: her swing we love, it is the only other place besides my arm that she will take a nap in (not everyday but often enough that it's quite helpful). I do wish we'd gotten one with a mobile attached though, because she adores her mobile

Kyle loved his swing and bouncer! Just keep the reciept and return the swing if she doesnt like it x

Carlee didnt like her swing, and would only stay in her bouncer if a candle was lit, she loved looking at the flame

I got that Mamas & Papas starlite swing for Lucy before she was born. We had it a few weeks and then i decided to set it up and test it out. It didnt work, it would only swing on one side. I took it back to the shop & we got another one and it had the same problem. The sales assistants were SOOO rude and unhelpful. I would stear well clear of them. For a "popular" brand their products are pretty crappy & staff miserable!!

but that wasn't your question lol .....We ended up with a graco rocker. Lucy loves it but its a pain in the bum to have to keep rocking her with your foot or hand when you are trying to do something else at the same time lol

My best advice would be to wait until baby is here before you got spending loads of money on something she might not like/use. I'd borrow a friends first (swing i mean) and see if she gets on ok with it then you know you're not wasting your cash.

Had a star lite swing - loved it :D

Erm swing & bouncer though :blush:

Tom loves his bouncers! I have one for sale in the sell swap section from mamas & papas!

Tom has a bouncer which he controls by kicking a kick pad - it flashes and plays loud music. No good for soothing though!

I love the starlight, but never justified the amount of money it cost - so never bought it. Maybe santa will bring one? But then he might be too old.

My first two didn't like the swing so didn't get one for Chase. I find the bouncers were a hit with them.

we have the mamas and papas perfect height swing, not sure if they do it anymore? plus a vibrating bouncer and a chair that plays soothing music. when maddi was younger she preferred her bouncer's, now she's loving her swing too, as it plays music and has lights and a play tray. like wobbles i would say both :blush:

Lola has both a swing and bouncer chair.
When she's feeling a bit more playful I just put her in the swing and she loves it.It's great at entertaining her.

However she loves her bouncer too,especially when I put some more toys to hang.

I agree with arlene,keep the reciept and return it if it doesn't work out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->