Switching BC...pregnant?

sarah430

Reaction score
Not sure if I am posting this in the right place or not. I recently switched from Depo to the pill. For the last 2 weeks I've been showing what could be early signs of pregnancy (nausea, vomiting, headaches, cramping, backaches, spotting) but these could also be withdrawl symptoms from switching BC. We would be thrilled if I was pregnant, took a home test and it was neg. Thinking its too soon to tell though and being on depo not sure when my period is due. Are these symptoms all normal when swapping BC, has anyone else gotten preg while switching?

These symptoms could be caused from switching. Are you towards the end of your cycle? m I would test if you miss your next period.

Switching birth control methods or going off of birth control all have a tendency to cause pregnancy symptoms...

Considering how difficult it is to get pregnant after Depo because the progesterone typically stays in your system for several months up to even years, I would be surprised if you were. Fingers crossed you get the result you're hoping for but I'd definitely give it a while before trying to test again....

Best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->