Switching here soon!

AngieBelle

Reaction score
Eek! So we've decided to kick off not trying, not preventing with our cruise next week. We are going on a Mediterranean cruise aboard the Disney Magic, and we are leaving behind preventative measures! Needless to say, I'm freaking out a bit on the inside. Pregnancy is something I've imagined since I was a kid, but I always thought of it as something way off in the future. Now, it could very well happen before this year is over- crazy!

That's how I feel/felt, we just hit unofficial/unintentional NTNP last week as we just said "stuff it, what're the odds" lol :D afterward I found myself quite scared, as you said, it's been a long time longing and suddenly the possibility is hugely real, I mean it's absolutely wonderful but at the same time the biggest thing we'll ever do with our lives and is (very naturally) quite terrifying. Hope you had a great cruise ;) :sex:

The thought of this scares me. (This is my confession)

Hi, I'm back! We had a fabulous time- I miss it already. :)

So- we are officially not preventing now. (Honestly, I think NTNP is a bit of a misnomer as if you are not preventing, you are trying or at least intending for it to happen.) This is going to be so strange! Every month, I'm going to be wondering if we conceived or not, but I'll have to wait to test. I hope it doesn't drive me too crazy! I have this feeling it's either going to happen way faster than we expect or it's going to take forever.

O my goodness!!! This is exactly how I feel. It will either be too long. Or too soon. We are officially NTNP as on September 13. Probably won't actively begin TTC until about November or December if it hasn't happened by then.

Welcome back! Yeah the NTNP thing is only going to apply to me for so long, after a while I'll be stalking every sign and tracking every change :D for now I'm trying to understand my cycle post bcp and just relax a bit, I think I won't hold out too long before going full TTC :) it's inevitable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->