Swollen girl parts or scrotum?

Alotofkids05

Reaction score
So I was told girl. I have 4 girls already and I don’t have any pics of them being this “swollen” personally I feel we are having a boy but legs haven’t been wide open enough to confirm boy. I think it looks like a scrotum but I also feel I’m not willing to give up hope it’s a boy. My girls keep telling me to get gender neutral clothes cuz they think baby will be a boy when it comes out. Any new eyes wanna help me see it’s swollen girl parts greatly appreciated

IMG_1187.jpeg IMG_1126.jpeg

How many weeks is this picture? I have a similar pic of one of my twin boys however he does have a more prominent bulge between the legs. I think this may indeed be a swollen girl but it’s hard to tell!!

The presence of three lines/the hamburger shape indicates girl to me.

Three lines make me think girl.

21 weeks. I have 4 girls and never had them be this round and swollen looking. Baby is measuring big and ahead. But everyone is scared to buy girl stuff cuz of how much we all agreed those parts look like scrotum. She wouldn’t really open legs enough to get really good shots.

They look girl to me. I had 2 girls then a boy and there was no denying it. Lol You never know though!

I agree. By 15w my son’s bits were hugely obvious. By 21 if there was dangly bits I feel like it’d be super pronounced. My files are a mess but this is his like 15w6(I think) gender scan.. Idk when the second one was. I think it was like 20 something weeks but yeah my files are all wonky

Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 10.04.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2023-09-07 at 10.10.48 PM.png

Last edited:
I found some of my older girls gender potty shots. Im still confused as to why hers looks so bulgy and the middle line is so long.

IMG_1250.jpeg

Definitely a girl. One of my daughter's looked like this while the other 2 didn't look as swollen, she is definitely a girl. My son's potty shot there was no mistaking that he was a boy at all.

That is most definitely a swollen girl hunni all 5 of my boys showed me they were definitely a boy, my girls were like this, however 3 lines doesn't always mean girl the hamburger yes but 3 lines no, when I went for my gender scan with one of my boys he had the 3 lines when they mover the scanning wand so I thought oh girl then moved bit more and oh no there the stick :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->