Swollen Vagina?

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Ok recently when I stand up or sit on the toilet I notice the outside of my vagina is very swollen is this normal. There is a lot of pressure also

TIA xx

at 28 weeks im not sure, id expect that a little later. Mines swollen too but Im 38 weeks and didnt end up swollen since 35 weeks. I suppose it could be normal, everyone is different! :) As for pressure it could be your baby turning head down, which doesnt necessary mean anything bad

Mines huge! Haven't had sex since about week 25 as its too painful but I was like this last time I was pregnant too. It's probably a combination of baby weight, increased blood flow and hormonal changes...don't worry, it should go back to normal once everything heals down there.

I didn't have it with the other 2 pregnancies its driving me crazy. I have a huge box lol my oh doesn't complain as it must be abit tighter down there (sorry tmi) we don't have sex often only once a week lately

Very normal! Mine is swollen as well, and its even worse after sex!

Maybe get a mirror and check for vulval varices? Don't worry though they normally go away after birth and don't affect birth at all. I felt really swollen and tender down there and I have a varicose vein on either side of labia. Not pleasant :-(

Normal and getting earlier with each pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"