• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sympathy

Layla

Reaction score
This is prob going to sound like such a pathetic whingey post and i dont consider myself an attention seeker but....

Is it wrong of me to expect a bit of sympathy and understanding while im pregnant?

I feel like Jase doesnt understand this time round atall. When i was pregnant with Coby he was great, wouldnt let me do anything also asking questions and seeing if i was ok, this time round i feel hes being an arse.

I am still carring the weight from Coby so im extra heavy right now and i can feel the affect its having on me and my body daily (my fault for not doing anything about it i know)

At teh weekends we normaly clean the house together, its a 4 bedroom 3 reception room house so it takes us a while to get it done. Last weekend he went off on one coz he had to empty the dishwaher...his area is teh kitchen, the dishwaher is in the kitchen, i didnt see why he was making such a fuss....Anyway, after that and the 'i work all week' excuse being thrown at me for the thundreth time, i decided i would clean teh house bit by bit in the week so he never has to do anything.
Today is hoovering and mopping, so i did that plus 3 loads of washing (washed, dried and put away) plus i also cleaned teh bathroom and kitchen coz they needed it.
It was my night with Coby last night and i got up a couple of times, was meant to be my lie in this morning but i couldnt sleep coz Coby was screaming, so i got up at 8am. I went to lay down at 12 coz i was shattered but was woken up by Jase watching the tv (there is one downstairs!!) and COby climbing all over the bed, so i got up and did teh house work etc.

I just mentioned how tired i am feeling to Jase and he said 'what?! you have sleot all afternoon'....like fuck did i!

I am starting to feel like i cant tell him how im feeling anymore coz im being a pain, he said he cant cope with my down days and my feelings of cheating etc, whcih i can understand, but i wish he would understand that i cant help it either.

I just want some sympathy, attention and understnading, is that to much to ask?

Am i being unreasonable do you think? be honest..

x

no youre not at all hun! sometimes men just dont get it...

I don't think your being unreasonable. Maybe you should go on strike one day and let him come from work and find the house a mess, no dinner cooked etc etc. When he asks "what did you do all day", say "nothing, like you think I do everyday". Show him how much you do and how much it takes out of you.
I would be so angry if my Oh did that, the bugger wouldn't have any clean clothes, meals cooked etc etc.

Giving you a big hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Men Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rofl:

Can sort of relate to this

:hugs:

Not wrong at all x Men don't agree though!! :wacko:

So i am assuming that you are a stay at home mom? Yeah, like that is NOT work. I really don't think that working husbands/SO/OHs get it, how much hard work it is, and how tired you are at the end of the day, especially when you are pregnant. Don't feel like you are unreasonable, you are not.

Layla i don't think you are being unreasonable at all, I'm exhausted at the end of the day and find it difficult to get a lot of things done, I tidy and Jack follows wrecking everything in his path
I couldn't even imagine running round after Jack and being PG as well!!!!!

Being a SAHM is not easy at all its a 24/7 job with the amount of things you have to do and remember, different stuff for differant Kids ect...
It is only fair that he helps out especially at weekends and let you have a decent lie in without Coby climbing over you or TV being put on, what the heck was that about???
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"