symptom overload, but spotting too.

jalicek11

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have been spotting for 6 days, occasional cramping, but also in the last six days have developed morning sickness, extreme fatigue, aching back and hot flushes. I am just over 6 weeks pregant, in a way should the onset of these symptoms be a good sign? I pretty much have pale brown discharge with occasional dark red bits, but only really when I wipe. I had an early scan and looks okay so far, in the beginning I had terrible cramps but they have lessened as time goes on. I find it hard to even keep water down! I know I cant really do anything, just hoping for some support and similar experiences. I dont know my hcg levels, and my next scan is in 10 days.

i had some uncomfortable cramping twice daily from 4wks on to 6 weeks. it was mostly one sided pain and in the 5th week, i spotted twice. i knew what caused it too. the first time was my uterus growing. the second time was from sexual activity, which caused my spotting to last all day. i didnt have pink or red or brown spotting it was tan. the only time to worry is if the spotting becomes red and heavy and associated with painful cramps or cramps at all. i did not cramp with my spotting but i had cramps the same day.

my ms seems to come and go. i had it at 4 wks, it left around 5 weeks, returned 6 weeks exactly then eased up until yesterday when it was full fledged and random. its normally just bad for me after 2 pm and on but it seems to have no restraint on that. i havent thrown up but nearly did several times. its definitely at its absolute worse since yesterday

Ugh water is the worst! I've learned to drink flavored sparkling water...sipping it! Big gulps are bad! Lol my ms started in week 6 and still hasn't let up. Usually after I throw up I feel better for a little bit, that is until I need to throw up again. Did you talk to your Dr about it? I have meds to help keep the ms at bay, even though it doesn't get rid of it completely. Diclegis seems to work the best for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->