Symptom spotting already! Sore boobs and belly button pulling!!

ladyV84

Reaction score
Hi all!

We are trying to conceive baby #3 and I am now in the dreaded tww!

I have tried not to symptom spot as its soooo early but I have been getting shooting pains in my boobs and a pulling sensation right near my belly button!

I'm probably about 7 dpo

Anyone else symptom spotting and if so whats yours??! Xxx

Hi! We have the EXACT same story! Ttc #3 and 7dpo! I have been having the pulling sensations as well which is much different than my first two pregnancies. I have also had insomnia at night but fatigue during the day. Im hopeful but the only discouraging thing for me has been extremely dry cm. I mean none! When are you planning on testing?

Aw it's so nice to meet someone in the same position and at same stage as me!

I don't usually get early bfp results so I will try and hold out as long as poss! Maybe middle of next week?! What about you?

Lets keep sharing these symptoms, it'll be so exciting to see if we get our positives this month!

How long have you been trying this time? What other lo's have you got? Boys / girls? Xxxx

I actually have two girls ages 3 and 1. Well much oldest will be 4 in a few weeks! With both i got my bpd at 9dpo so I have been testing since Saturday I believe:dohh: lol. This is our first month ttc this time around but for some reason I am so convinced this is it. I will definitely keep you posted and I look forward to seeing what else we have on common!

Wow how exciting! You should get a bfp in the next couple of days then ! Do keep me posted! With my last I got bfn at 13 dpo and then positive two days later...of course my calculations could be a little off as I don't test or anything but am pretty regular...

Aww two girls is lovely, would you like a boy this time around ? I know of course we all just want a healthy happy baby but I must admit a girl would be nice for us
! I love having boys though so either would be lovely!

I have the same kind of feeling as you about this being it, my tummy has been pulling and stretching in some seriously weird ways tonight, some painful cramps, some just sensations... Plus my boobs are seriously sore..would t usually be sore this early before af ...
Hope I'm not just imagining things! Xxx

Your symptoms sound so promising! I get so nervous that im getting my hopes up but sometimes you just know! I really hope this is it for both of us!

I absolutely want a BOY! Lol. My girls are my everything but im afraid my husband may die an early death with all this estrogen in this house!! They are young but boy are they...GIRLS! This is our last and like you said a healthy baby is priority but i am definitely hoping for a boy!:happydance:

Hehe I'm always a little jealous when people say they have really girly girls as Im scared I won't ever experience that!! I do have a wonderful god daughter but she's moved to Dubai now so don't see her as much as I'd like! Boys are wonderful, they are just dreamy and I feel really lucky to have two!
Lets have a swap this last time eh? You have a boy and ill have a girl- perfect!

Any symptoms to report today? Mine just more sore boobs and lots of cramping. I'm dying to test but I know it will be negative and my hubby thinks I'm insane!!

Have you tested today? I'm so excited to see if you get your bfp! Xx

I have heard the belly button pulling as a good sign, like what does it feel like?

Agreed! Lol. That is a great plan! What symptoms are you feeling today? This morning I had breast tenderness when I woke up. Its gone now so im scared it was just in my head!

I also got amazing news this morning! My best friend since 9th grade got her bfp yesterday morning! I am so happy I would honestly be ok if this wasn't my cycle. She had a miscarriage 3 years ago and her and her husband have been trying ever since! I didnt even tell her we were trying. But i really hope this is our cycle so our kids would be weeks apart. Or....even deliver the same day!

Good luck ladies! Keep me posted!

As we speak I have cramping, back ache & sore boobs, I have a feeling AF is on her way. I'm 6dpo.

I have heard the belly button pulling as a good sign, like what does it feel like?

Yeah I'm sure I had it with my last two!

Best way to describe it would be that it feels like string attached to the middle of your belly button and then being pulled from the inside!

Weird I know! :wacko:

Agreed! Lol. That is a great plan! What symptoms are you feeling today? This morning I had breast tenderness when I woke up. Its gone now so im scared it was just in my head!

I also got amazing news this morning! My best friend since 9th grade got her bfp yesterday morning! I am so happy I would honestly be ok if this wasn't my cycle. She had a miscarriage 3 years ago and her and her husband have been trying ever since! I didnt even tell her we were trying. But i really hope this is our cycle so our kids would be weeks apart. Or....even deliver the same day!

Oh my gosh that's great news, oooh I so hope you get your bfp too!!

Same symptoms as yesterday really, boobs sore, cramping and a little nauseous on and off.. You?

Have you tested yet??? I'm sooo tempted!! Xx

Hi ladies! I had this long message that I thought I left earlier but clearly it didn't send! Lol. But yes I have tested several times all bfn of course. 9dpo is usually when I get my bfp so I will using a frer in the morning! I really hope this is all of our month!

Hunni what the pulling feeling feels like to me is when you pull your shoe strings before you tie them. But with very tiny shoe strings! Lol. That's the best I can describe it! Fx'd to everyone!

Hi ladies! I had this long message that I thought I left earlier but clearly it didn't send! Lol. But yes I have tested several times all bfn of course. 9dpo is usually when I get my bfp so I will using a frer in the morning! I really hope this is all of our month!

Hunni what the pulling feeling feels like to me is when you pull your shoe strings before you tie them. But with very tiny shoe strings! Lol. That's the best I can describe it! Fx'd to everyone!

Anything??? I'm so excited for you especially with your bestie being pregnant now! I haven't tested yet but I think I may crack by to tomorrow! (Meant to be waiting till weekend)

I had a new symptom last night, lots of saliva, yuk I know but I was actually waking up drooling !!! :blush: haha hope it's a sign and not just old age!!!!

Xxxxx

I caved in & tested with an IC this morning... BFN.

Feeling generally unwell, weeing a lot & shooting pains, but I think I might have a UTI. Haven't had one of them in ages. Doctors at 4pm, so we'll see what they say.

Lady it was bfn! I wasted two frer's trying to will it positive:dohh: but I have heard that excess saliva is a good thing so I think you definitely have a chance! Im excited for you to test!

Coral sorry to hear that. We're in the same boat. I FEEL pregnant! Getting discouraged now:cry:

Don't get too discouraged, it's early days, any chance you could have ovulated late this month so your dpo are slightly out?

I caved too and guess what got a bfn :(

It's really early for me though, my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp till one day after my period was due!

That's what I'm hoping for anyway :( xxx

Don't get too discouraged, it's early days, any chance you could have ovulated late this month so your dpo are slightly out?

I caved too and guess what got a bfn :(

It's really early for me though, my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp till one day after my period we!

That's what I'm hoping for anyway :( xxx

Like you said it is still pretty early so there is still hope for both of us! i actually have no clue when i ovulated so it definitely could be later than before. Im going strictly by ov app and ov pains. But this was the first month i recognized ov pains so i dont know how soon after i have them I actually ov. We'll see!

UTI confirmed at the doctors, so that will explain all my symptoms, also done a pregnancy test & that was a BFN. 7dpo so still early days.

Oh this last bit of the tww reaaaaaallllyy sucks!!!!!!

Coral, sorry to hear you've got a uti, as you said though still early so id saywe're still in! I'm going to test again Friday! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->