Symptom spotting already! Sore boobs and belly button pulling!!

Just recalculated my dates and think I may only be 6dpo today :(

I guess that's more hopeful as I got a bfn today but just means more waiting *sulk*

Hi ladies! Its been a couple of days but I am happy to report I got my bfp today:happydance: I was sooooo certain I was out and said I would not test until Monday but that lasted ummm 12 hours! Lol. I got a one step from dollar General and it was extremely faint so much my husband couldn't see it. So I ran out and got a frer and although it was still faint its definitely there! I'm sooooooo excited!

Lady I feel it for you too! Call it intuition but I know it's coming!

AF due tomorrow, quite painful cramps & slight spotting, took a FRER today, I think I see something but I would of thought this later on it would of been darker so trying not to get my hopes up xx

Hi ladies! Its been a couple of days but I am happy to report I got my bfp today:happydance: I was sooooo certain I was out and said I would not test until Monday but that lasted ummm 12 hours! Lol. I got a one step from dollar General and it was extremely faint so much my husband couldn't see it. So I ran out and got a frer and although it was still faint its definitely there! I'm sooooooo excited!

Lady I feel it for you too! Call it intuition but I know it's coming!

OMG I'm SOOOOO pleased for you!!!! :happydance:

I've been looking for you on here to see how you were getting on and this is just the best news!

I'm seriously thinking I'm out, my symptoms are all gone :growlmad:

I so hope you're right! Xxxxxx

AF due tomorrow, quite painful cramps & slight spotting, took a FRER today, I think I see something but I would of thought this later on it would of been darker so trying not to get my hopes up xx

Could you post a pic so we could have a look? I love line spotting! Xxx

I thought it was bfn but then looked closer and there is a very faint 2 nd line... Hubby sitting beside me and he could see it too, very faint but I think it's there xxxx

Bless you both :) I tested again with FMU, I thought I seen a glimmer of something within a minute but then it disappeared. Camera's playing up so can't show you. Due today but no sign of her yet, slight spotting yesterday xx

I just caved and tested too, guess what??? BFN!

The worst thing was that it went kind of funny ( the test) and there really looked like there was two really clear lines. I started to seriously get excited and was gonna call hubby but it got fainter and fainter and then disappeared :-( I have let it dry and there's not even a little tiny miny line, it's such a negative it's embarrassing!!

I know Im still early (9dpo) but this morning is the only one my hubby is around to test with me so ill be on my own from now testing...

Hope others have some better news! Xxx

I thought it was bfn but then looked closer and there is a very faint 2 nd line... Hubby sitting beside me and he could see it too, very faint but I think it's there xxxx

I definitely see a line as well! Coral you should test again for sure but i think you got your bfp!

LadyV dont count yourself out until af shows! I lost all symptoms the day before I received bfp and then the day of (yesterday) they definitely returned! This is such a good vibe forum! Lol

Still very early days for you Lady, could still be time! :)

Thanks Alaina :) I'll test in a couple of days, that'd make me three days late if AF doesn't arrive, would think I'd get a nice dark line then if I am pregnant.

Cramps are still painful, nausea isn't really there today.

So I haven't had a pulling but I have been having these niggles and weird sensations since the night before last then last night while sitting in the car with OH I got these mild cramps by right ovary

Hunni, that sounds like it could of been implantation! Or ovulation judging by your ticker...

image (1).jpg

BFN for me with FMU :-(

How's everyone doing today? Any bfp's?

Morning Hun, how are you? Have you been to docs yet?

Not for me, but Livvy and Kelize on my other thread got there's yesterday and this morn respectively :happydance:

I had horrendous cramps last night, really uncomfortable, imagine it may be af... I'm approx 11 dpo today so off to get some frers and ill let you know!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->