symptoms 7 dpo - am i mad????? (TMI for some)

Thanks Oulina will have to look out for them! Got another symptom to throw into the pot!!! I have got KILLER heartburn, and felt a bit sicky this morning - again could be totally unrelated but hoping not!!!

How is every1 else today?

x x x x x

8dpo... i had 1 hour of weird feelings....7:00am i started having right sided pains that lasted for a good almost 35 min then went to my left for a little while and then i started feeling something in the middle :dohh: ..?:witch:?maybe...:cry:
i didn't like the right sided pain though it doesnt sound right right? i think at 8dpo if there is anything to be felt it should be only in the middle right?
now i am worried!!

:dust::dust::dust:

well i hope not! Im getting most of the 'pain' in the middle but still getting the pains on the right, I'm feeling so positive about this month (dont know why lol) I was so tempted to test yesterday but was to scared lol dont think I could stand to see a bfn!!!
x x x x x x

omg !!!omg!!!! 8dpo 1:30pm i felt a deep pinch kinda right but middle too and then again the same deep pinch 10 min. latter ...

[-o<i hope its a good sign[-o<

i cant wait 2 more days till testing i will be 10dpo... i hope i get a bfp

how is everyone doing today?

:dust::dust::dust:to all !!

hannahs mum its defo ur month i had heartburn from 5dpo and never ever get it im feeling really positive for you xxxx keep me posted

hey ladies!!! couldn't stand the wait, went out and got a couple of tests at dinner time! The first one was a lloyds pharmacy own brand and got the faintest of faint 2nd line, but it is defo there, then did a cb digital and it said.......... pregnant 1-2 weeks!!!! I'm over the moon, cant wait to read that all you girls have got yours aswel, i just really hope im not imagining it lol

Hannah's Mom!!!!!!! omg !!!!omg !!!!!

:hugs: wow!! i am sooooo happy for you!!!!!

:yipee: congratulations hunny!:yipee:

aw thanks hun! i told u i had a positive feeling this month!!!! The only thing that could make this better is if you are all next with your :bfp:'s!!!!!

Fingers crossed for every1
x x x x x x

congrats hun and ur only 9 dpo!!! that's fab news - good news for all of us with cramps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->