Symptoms @ 8DPO

bumpy22

Baby Palmer due 18/06/14
Reaction score
Last mense - 14/08/2013
ov -28/8/2013

1 - 4dpo nothing unusual apart from dreaming a friend was pregnant and it was really vivid, i dont usually dream!

5dpo - BREASTS SORE/ OH SAYS THEY LOOK & FEEL FIRMER AND BIGGER ..... fmu when wiping had 2 small drops of fresh red blood (too early to be period) slight cramps & headache
6dpo - constipation, gassy & more achy cramps like af
7dpo - lower back ache , EXRTREMELY IRRITABLE
8 dpo - constipated & back ache, AGAIN VERY SHORT FUSED

i am testing sat with a clearblue but still maybe too early! Anyone with me or think it sounds promising?!

Xxxxxxxx

I am 8 dpo and started bleeding earlier...don't know if it's my period or not as I ovulated last Saturday and I only had one period since breastfeeding my 13 month old. I'm depressed and stressed out. I hate not knowing my body anymore and we want our second child soon...I was very irritable during the week but that may have been because my period was coming...

Fx for you! 9dpo today for me and still :bfn: but it's definitely early. Have you tested again?

P.S. This is an AWESOME site of women who actually ended up pregnant who listed their symptoms by day! I love to compare it to my own.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Good luck & lot's of :dust:

Thanks everyone, mega cramps/back ache last night into today & my bbs are SO tender :( I really hope I'm not out! Just tested with a FRER 12dpo now @ 4pm and BFN :( x

Good luck hun am feeling out two 10dpo an bfn :( got lots of watery creamy cm, feel sick got really bad back ache an belly ache like af is on her way xx

Well I'm only 4DPO and have had really sore nipples, tender left boob, headaches, bloating and feeling sick. But its impossible I'm pregnant at 4DPO its so annoying. !

Good luck hun am feeling out two 10dpo an bfn :( got lots of watery creamy cm, feel sick got really bad back ache an belly ache like af is on her way xx

I have the EXACT same symptoms, minus back ache! I'm also 10dpo...hoping for us all to have our :bfp: this cycle!!!! NOOOOO to :af:

4DPO I dreamed I delivered a baby (uhhh....yyyeah)
5DPO I woke up at 2am with bright red blood and small clot, then it stopped and didnt return
Breasts heavy and extremely fatigued, light headed, slight cramping to right side etc.

Hubs is trying the p&p method (he's still petrified) But Could one of the lil guys broken through?

Im tired of google and webmd...

I hope you are! :) God's blessings!

wow all those BFP symptoms are very interesting to read! they all seem so happy to share their symptoms now they have BFP's :)

wow all those BFP symptoms are very interesting to read! they all seem so happy to share their symptoms now they have BFP's :)
Sorry, Im new to the acronyms and its probably a silly question....what is BFP?

Big Fat Positive - it means getting a positive home pregnancy test [hpt]!

Here is a good link to a bunch of common ttc acronyms:

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29450455/ttc_abbreviationacronyms

Sorry, Im new to the acronyms and its probably a silly question....what is BFP?

Fx for you! 9dpo today for me and still :bfn: but it's definitely early. Have you tested again?

P.S. This is an AWESOME site of women who actually ended up pregnant who listed their symptoms by day! I love to compare it to my own.

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Good luck & lot's of :dust:

that list is pretty interesting i have to say!! :saywhat:

thank you!
Sorry, literally my frst time in a community site like this. So glad this is available with ladies like yourselfs to help us beginners through it :)

I know right? What I love about it is, even though I love reading about symptoms in our 2www's, these women actually WERE/ARE pregnant...so I like to sit & compare my symptoms to theirs each day hehe... decaf :coffee: & reading while I wait through this looooooong 2ww.

that list is pretty interesting i have to say!! :saywhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"