Symptoms @ 8DPO

I know right? What I love about it is, even though I love reading about symptoms in our 2www's, these women actually WERE/ARE pregnant...so I like to sit & compare my symptoms to theirs each day hehe... decaf :coffee: & reading while I wait through this looooooong 2ww.

that list is pretty interesting i have to say!! :saywhat:

haha yes cant beat a decaf :coffee: while in tww eh!!
i cant believe how sore my nipples and boob is.. i remember having sore boobs before way before AF and then AF came (cant remember if late or not..)
god its all so annoying wish i could just skip to AF day and then if she comes then revert back to today and just go wild with all the things im not supposed to do haha :munch:

Haha that would be fab...but if :witch: shows, I am having the largest glass/bottle of :wine:!!!!! No sore bb's for me this cycle [except during O -they are terrible then]. Lot's of cramping today, dry mouth when I woke up, stuffy nose & loads of creamy cm...plus fatigue but I had trouble zzzzz last night....Come on :bfp:...!!!

i cant believe how sore my nipples and boob is.. i remember having sore boobs before way before AF and then AF came (cant remember if late or not..)
god its all so annoying wish i could just skip to AF day and then if she comes then revert back to today and just go wild with all the things im not supposed to do haha :munch:

Haha that would be fab...but if :witch: shows, I am having the largest glass/bottle of :wine:!!!!! No sore bb's for me this cycle [except during O -they are terrible then]. Lot's of cramping today, dry mouth when I woke up, stuffy nose & loads of creamy cm...plus fatigue but I had trouble zzzzz last night....Come on :bfp:...!!!

too right!! It's my hen do this saturday :wohoo: i will be 9DPO.. i havent drank properly for 8 weeks and am a bit worried!! only my best friend (chief bridesmaid) knows my ttc plan and i said i wont know by then if i can drink or not.. but im going to enjoy my night (not go WILD) - i really dont feel like going wild anyway ive totally gone off drinking and HANGOVERS, so not worth it!

Moment of weakness, 13 dpo & BFN :( I am so glum now! My bbs are still REALLY sore :( , anyone had any luck?! :) xxxxxx

11dpo an a bfn :( fed up new i was out this month xx

11dpo and :bfn:...ugh this is the worst :cry:

Cramps again today and temp drop so I know I'm out...I'm so bummed, really thought I had it this month :shrug:

Oh sorry to hear that girls. Bit not out til the witch shows..! Still another week to wait for me. Boo

I'm still cramping on & off, thought AF had come today, but was just lotion like CM when I checked? Argh! I have bought 2 more tests today, I am an addict! Lol xxxx

Cramping has stopped for me...took a cheapie wondfo and...there is the lightest, faintest second line...it's there but it was soon after the time limit & I'm petrified it's an evap...going to NOT test again unless it's a FRER late tonight/tomorrow morning...if :witch: doesn't show...

Cramping has stopped for me...took a cheapie wondfo and...there is the lightest, faintest second line...it's there but it was soon after the time limit & I'm petrified it's an evap...going to NOT test again unless it's a FRER late tonight/tomorrow morning...if :witch: doesn't show...

AHHHHHHHH! :D This is exciting - I have my fingers crossed for you hun! When is your AF due? Mines tomorrow :( xxx

Thank you! AF is due tomorrow for me too!!

Fx for you lots & lots of :dust:

AHHHHHHHH! :D This is exciting - I have my fingers crossed for you hun! When is your AF due? Mines tomorrow :( xxx

Thank you! AF is due tomorrow for me too!!

Fx for you lots & lots of :dust:

Ah :) Cycle buddy! xx:happydance:

Same! This is my 3rd month ttc after stopping bcp...but I've been lucky in that I've O'd every month since stopping them and my luteal phase seems to be good this month...the first month it was only 8 days.

Yay :wohoo: !!!! How many months have you been ttc?

This site keeps me sane!! You ladies are the best.

Me too, I'm sure my boyfriend thinks I am mental sometimes! haha :) This will be the 3rd month so not long, you? x

Same! This is my 3rd month ttc after stopping bcp...but I've been lucky in that I've O'd every month since stopping them and my luteal phase seems to be good this month...the first month it was only 8 days.

Yay :wohoo: !!!! How many months have you been ttc?

This site keeps me sane!! You ladies are the best.

Me too, I'm sure my boyfriend thinks I am mental sometimes! haha :) This will be the 3rd month so not long, you? x

Me too! Are you doing ov tests? I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but @ 5dpo I had a little blood spot when i wiped! It was fresh blood too, never had that before! ....that has to be a good sign? :/ xx

I know, I worry about symptom spotting mainly b/c they are so similar to AF symptoms... yours sound promising though!

What aren't I doing lol...Opks, cbfm, loads of :sex: lol, pre-seed, & bbt temp charting...going FULL STEAM AHEAD here. :headspin:

Me too! Are you doing ov tests? I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this month but @ 5dpo I had a little blood spot when i wiped! It was fresh blood too, never had that before! ....that has to be a good sign? :/ xx

Oh bless you! It's so difficult to get pregnant! Although all through school it's made out to be so easy "don't wear protection, it happens'' , nope! Not that easy :(. I've just got into bed & I'm cramping pretty bad now :( just feel let down already! But no bleeding is good! How're you feeling? X

UPDATE @ 14 DPO (AF DUE TODAY)

Cramps, still no bleeding though, BFN :( xxx

Update 12dpo bfn still feeling so out!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back