Symptoms @ 8DPO

OMG ladies...is this my :bfp: I'm cautiously hopeful today...here's the link to the pic.

Fertility friend says AF due today but ovufriend puts it yesterday - either way, no sign of AF and..the lightest, tinsiest line last night on a FRER...here's the pic.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2003407-see-hubby-doesnt-please-help.html

If :witch: shows I will be so freaking depressed...

Congrats! I can't see a link...what is frer? How many dpo are you?

I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! :D eeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you!!! I'm trying SO hard not to get too excited or ahead of myself. I'm going to the doctor for a blood pregnancy test at 3 p.m.!! Just hoping the line keeps getting darker, I've never even seen the shadow of a line on a hpt test before so I'm going :wacko: looking at it!!! I want that :baby:.

Loads of luck & :dust: your way. xo.

How are you doing?

P.S. I had the WORST AF type cramps on 10dpo, convinced I was out of it completely, still having some cramp pangs ever since so I wouldn't say that's a bad sign that you're having them...I read it's actually the no. 2 sign from 9-13 dpo.

Thank you!!! I'm trying SO hard not to get too excited or ahead of myself. I'm going to the doctor for a blood pregnancy test at 3 p.m.!! Just hoping the line keeps getting darker, I've never even seen the shadow of a line on a hpt test before so I'm going :wacko: looking at it!!! I want that :baby:.

Loads of luck & :dust: your way. xo.

How are you doing?

P.S. I had the WORST AF type cramps on 10dpo, convinced I was out of it completely, still having some cramp pangs ever since so I wouldn't say that's a bad sign that you're having them...I read it's actually the no. 2 sign from 9-13 dpo.

Let us know how you get on! I have everything crossed for you hun. I'm okay, still cramping badly on and off, my back has been on fire today, feels like AF will come any minute, but still just creamy white discharge :D! I guess I've officially missed AF today ;) xxxxxxx

Hope you both get bfp!!!! Keeping fingers crossed and I can't wait to hear your results!

Those are good signs!! I've got everything crossed!!! :thumbup:

Let us know how you get on! I have everything crossed for you hun. I'm okay, still cramping badly on and off, my back has been on fire today, feels like AF will come any minute, but still just creamy white discharge :D! I guess I've officially missed AF today ;) xxxxxxx

Thank you Layla!!

Hope you both get bfp!!!! Keeping fingers crossed and I can't wait to hear your results!

Thank you Layla!!

Thanks girls, unfortunately AF hit me the early hours of this morning :( I am gutted! xxxxxx

I'm SO sorry bumpy :cry: I might be in the same boat as you - I took a frer test this morning, totally negative...feeling much less hopeful - 13dpo, I should have a line by now if I was indeed pregnant and it was a big nada. No :witch: yet but I truly feel she's coming. Waiting for blood work results but not optimistic anymore.

Send lots of :hug: and :wine: your way xo.

Thank you Layla!!

Thanks girls, unfortunately AF hit me the early hours of this morning :( I am gutted! xxxxxx

Bumpy - I'm in the same boat. AF hit me like a ton of bricks at 3 a.m. today :brat: I'm SO depressed. I got my blood-work back from the doctor just yesterday and she said my level was above 5 but less than 25 which meant "possibly pregnant" - they wanted me to re-check this Monday. Now there is no need for that I'm totally, utterly crushed :nope: Time to drown my sorrows in some :wine:

[

Bumpy - I'm in the same boat. AF hit me like a ton of bricks at 3 a.m. today :brat: I'm SO depressed. I got my blood-work back from the doctor just yesterday and she said my level was above 5 but less than 25 which meant "possibly pregnant" - they wanted me to re-check this Monday. Now there is no need for that I'm totally, utterly crushed :nope: Time to drown my sorrows in some :wine:

[

Oh NO! :( I had everything crossed for you hun. This sucks! I have bought bottle haha! AF is 100 x worse than usual aswell which adds to the dissappointment :( maybe next month! xxxxxx

[

Layla - No honey :( out this time! I was SO convinced, everything made sense, but no :( xxxx

Awww I'm sorry girls....bumpy and im3898...lets try harder next month....I know...it's so depressing...I'm super bummed out.

Awww I'm sorry girls....bumpy and im3898...lets try harder next month....I know...it's so depressing...I'm super bummed out.

It really is! :( Yes we will! My bleeding has stopped after 2 days.... does this mean my cycle is indeed shorter than 28 days?! I don't know how to work out when I will OV? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->