symptoms after MC

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
hey ladies, quick question for a confuseded gal, i was just wondering if its possible to feel those 2ww symptoms as your hormones go down. heres a bit of my story to help with the details,

i had a missed mc at 6weeks, found out at 10weeks and had the actual mc at 12 weeks which was on sept 01. my symptoms had pretty much vanished right when i found out of the lost but only reasently Im having the same symptoms i did when i was in 2ww with this pregnancy. ( bloating, "wet" feeling all the time, blood/metalic tast in mouth, etc)

now idk if this is a normal part of mc (this was my first one) or if it can possibly be a bfp again, i did get my periods on sept 30, but that only makes me on day 19 of my current cycle, which is too soon for symptoms of a new pregnancy? but since this is cycle one after a mc idk if im regular still or when or even if i ov this time around. idk when to take a hpt since idk when my nxt af is due to show.

if anyone can plz help and let me know if theyve had these symtomes after a mc it would alot of help, thank you so much ladies xoxo

Hey! I'm very sorry for your loss. I had a mmc at the beginning of September (8+4, discovered at 11+6) and had lots and lots of pregnancy symptoms in my first 2ww. I'm sure they were real and not just "in my head", but unfortunately AF came right on schedule. So I think it's hard to say what's normal for the first wee while after mc and probably best not to get your hopes up too much. Then again, you never know, lots of people get pregnant again straight away. Just don't set yourself up for too much of a fall if you're not. :hugs:

I've NEVER had sore boos in my entire life, the month I got pregnant I had them starting at 5dpo. That's what tipped me off. Fast forward .. 1st cycle after MC.. sore boobs again at 2 dpo. I was like OMG I cannot possible be pregnant.. really.. unless it was immaculate ;)

It went away when AF started, 2nd cycle since MC and those sore boobs have stayed away during this TWW .. only appearing around yesterday which is 6dpo. Hopefully a good sign.

Good Luck!

Ever since my mc my nipples have been pronounced... getting ultra sensitive around af, its soo weird... But needless to say I think it takes a while for our bodies to get back to normal. But hopfully got you you get your bfp!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->