symptoms and feeling out but not. 10 dpo

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im 10 dpo and af is due 25th. im getting negatives. since last night ive had constant lower back pain and i still have it right now after waking up. i feel so wet but its just cm but i keep checking for blood due to the mild af like cramps and wet feeling. but theres nothing but alot of cm. and ive had alot of cm since dpo 1 every single day. around 6/7 dpo i had weird pink and red strings and specks in my cm and that lasted for 2 days and it was only when i wiped. i tested positive at 8 dpo with my daughter but the fact i have no positive test despite the way im feeling makes me think im out but im only 10 dpo. i wish i didnt have this poas addiction else i culd wait til a missed af like i wuld love to do. i also had metallic taste and nearly threw up cuz it tasted like blood and metal on 17th after i had a very strange cramp that felt like my upper left uterus. i had reaaally uncomfortable cramps the following night same side. culdnt sleep due to them. nothing tastes the same and my boobs have been itchy, sore, and nursing was painful only a few times on and off. im so confused D; is it too early?

have you tested again? Its frustrating but your symptoms sound good.
Let us know if there is a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->