Symptoms at 4 weeks

lauraloo24

Reaction score
Just wondering what symptoms you are having/had at 4 wks? I found out I am pregnant on Monday, since then symptoms have been lower backache, cramping, twinges and slightly sore boobs but only when pressed! No nausea at all. Just wondering if this is normal?

I'm wondering this as well! We basically have the same symptoms and I'm 4w2d my low back has been so achey and my boobs feel heavy but only hurt when poked. No nausea, had pms cramping for a couple of days, but not really today!

All sound normal to me. In 6 weeks ish and only just having the odd wave if nausea.

I've been having cramps, sleepiness, nausea, and sore boobs. However, I read that nausea usually doesn't start until 5 or 6 weeks. So be patient. It will come! :)

Thanks for the reassurance ladies, am in no rush for the nausea to start lol. H&H 9 months to you all xx

Hi Lauraloo!

I'm now 5weeks.

All last week I had mild butterfly twinge feeling in my belly constantly!!
Tired more often than normal.
BBs have swollen and have been sore for 2/3weeks now, but I've noticed my nipples look different... I Actually LOVE my :holly: right now!!

I don't feel sick or haven't had an increase in appetite nothing major.

But I feel like I have mood swings happy one minute someones worst nightmare the next :dohh: ... (my oh) haha.

x

At four weeks I expected to 'feel' pregnant... But I didn't. I felt like AF was coming except she didn't show up and until week 5, my boobs were feeling awesome and not sore at all. I was really tired but I have a stressful job and got a cold at the same time....

The cold went away, fatigue has yet to go but seems to be a bit better. Get kind sick feeling sometimes but have only thrown up twice and that wasn't until after 8 weeks... Bloating I got....

Sore boobs and fatigue have reay been my front runner symptoms, though, or else I might not know I was pregnant from how I 'feel.' I guess I also get some pretty strong smell/food aversions too.

11 weeks today and still waiting to feel like there's actually a baby in there. I mean I know there is, but it's still so weird.

Mainly just cramping/aches/stabbing/ back ache. Everything hit from week 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->