Symptoms at around 14-15 weeks?

J22

Reaction score
Hi!
Just curious what you're all feeling around this stage (or for those who are further on, what you felt)?
I feel like I'm in that "in between" stage; I had my scan 2 weeks ago but now my latest worry is...how do I know I'm still pregnant??.
I didn't get ms so wasn't sick in first tri but now other than heartburn and the odd stretching twinge I don't have a lot going on. I don't have a bump either, although I've definitely got rounded, it just doesn't stick out like a bump. So I feel like I'm "neither here nor there" at the moment, if you know what I mean! :wacko:

i dont feel pregnant at all hun!
im 16 weeks on sunday and all of my symptoms have totally gone!
its weird isnt it? and i find it hard not to worry...
but i heard my babies heartbeat just 2 days ago so i am sure we are just fine.
(we will moan im sure when we start getting backache and later pregnancy symptoms haha) xx

After my first tri symptoms wore off, I stopped feeling pregnant until all the pulling and stretching sensations started up... then I started getting bigger, FAST. Now, I can't forget cos I'm so tired and my belly always gets in the way. So, it definitely takes a little time. :)

I have yet to "feel" pregnant at all this whole pregnancy. With the exception of being tired and uncomfortable all the time. Otherwise, right now, I do have a bump and I can feel baby swimming around in there. The only other symptom I would say I have at the moment is round ligament pains. I bought a fetal doppler online so I could listen to the heartbeat whenever I wanted. That helps ease any of my worry O:)

I did have bad MS and it seemed to go away earlier this week and has been replaced with headaches! Which tend to come on if I don't drink enough water or eat quick enough. Other than that my only other "symptom" at the moment is getting super tired around 9PM and needing to hit the hay!

besides my ever growing bump and being WIPED out all the time, no, I dont feel very pregnant.. I just want to feel baby move consistently! I have felt it a few times, but nothing consistent! I love my doppler. so reassuring!

besides my ever growing bump and being WIPED out all the time, no, I dont feel very pregnant.. I just want to feel baby move consistently! I have felt it a few times, but nothing consistent! I love my doppler. so reassuring!

This is pretty much me, too! (except I didn't get a doppler and haven't felt baby move yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->