Symptoms before mc

pumpkin007

Reaction score
Hi I just wondered for those of you that have had a normal pg and then mc did you have any different symptoms when you were pg and miscarried? I know every pg is different but i didnt have any implantation or cramps with my first but did with my 2nd pg, which ended in mc, I also had very bad headaches, I am ttc again and am 8dpo and am having the same symptoms as i had with my 2nd pg and I am so worried this is not a good sign if I am indeed pg :(

no, the pregnancy felt different had some symtoms sooner but again it was my second and not first.
i felt fine up until the miscarriage happened, i felt wet. and started cramping. went to the toilet and blood everywhere.
would have ever guessed it could happen to me

The only thing that felt different for me was the symptoms of the infection I apparently had, that wasn't actually diagnosed though until 5 days before my miscarriage. Well, there was also the contractions that started 5 days before too, those were the reason I had the infection diagnosed.

Aside from that though, both my pregnancies were about the same. Second one had less nipple sensitivity and a LITTLE bit more nausea but that was about it. Like I said, the other differences (MAJOR increased need to pee in the second) was caused by the infection.

Hi all, I've just had my third m/c on the third of June and the biggest sign for me, which as happened everytime wiv my mc but not wiv my successful pregnancies was I had a faint line on my pregnancy test for a few days, rather than a dark line. Also I don't know if it was a symptom or not but this time for quite a few weeks I felt like there was loads of air bubbles in my uteras popping about (?) as soon as I had my d&c it went....

My pg when I lost Hadlee I was 4 months along. That pg mimicked my daughters pg soooo much! I would never have seen it coming because I was so far along and it was so similar to my daughters. However... there is a creep factor to it all... On tues before my apt, on another forum I visit I posted this...

but since day one I have felt like something was going to "happen"with this pg. I just feel so blessed to ahve 3 perfectly healthy children, no asthma, no allergies, no disabilities or diseases etc etc etc that its almost like I pushed it with 4. Like I will go in at my apt this week and there will be no HB or I go for my u/s and there will be something wrong, or I will go into labour prematurely and something will happen. Is this weird? I never felt this way with my other babies

and then 2 days later went to my dr and she couldnt find a HB. I went back on the following tues still nothing, went for u/s that night nothing, went to ER that night, nothing, u/s next day confirmed baby had died and had my d&c that thusday. It was like in my heart I knew... but dont know why I knew :shrug:

With my 3rd I had ib, and I was so sick compared to my other pregnancies, but then I had brown spotting which I did on ny first, but they couldn't find a hb and alarm bells just started ringing and a just felt that something was wrong, a week later I had red spotting and in my heart I knew that I was going to lose thus baby, even though everyone was saying there was hope because my cervix was still closed and my hormone levels were really high and I was still throwing up. But then the spotting got worse and started cramping and another scan confirmed the baby hadn't grown and still no hb. If I get ib again I will probably panic!

I think I had fairly normal pg symptoms, I had backaches and headaches. The day before the mc I had probably the worst cramps of my life (and I started throwing up quite a lot), The pain lasted into the next day, and I bled for a few more days after the worst part was over.

i havent had a successful pregnancy...this was my first but mc symptoms i had were swollen feet right around when the baby quit growing, lower back pain...my sore breasts went away and thats about it.

With allmy pregnancies including when o was carrying dd they have been much the same down to the spotting and bleeding. The only difference probably was back pains had those with both mmc. again the other thing is the creep factor. as kiki put it. Just after my early scan I had some really dark days reall6 paranoid that something was wrong. Leading up to my 12 week scan i had the feeling that I would have it and they could not see anything. I again started spotting and went for a scan 10+5 abdominal scan showed only a sac. Internal scan revealed a fetal pole measuring a day or so bigger than my first scan.

Practically every symptom I had with DS was different than with my mc. I had a blighted ovum and mc'd at 12w3d. The similarities were the back pain starting at 11 weeks, frequent urination and tender breasts (although worse with DS). Otherwise everything was different. I had morning sickness with mc and strange dreams. Even dreamt of a mc about 3 weeks before I did. The whole time I kept saying #2 was either a girl or going to be complete opposite of DS.

It is only 1 week past mc, so I can't wait to get on with TTC again. I know I will be analyzing every little thing, so the first 12 weeks will be torture for me. I will be having at least one ultra sound around 8 weeks even if my insurance won't cover it.

With DD, I had a bought of massive hormonal headaches prior to the BFP, and the bitchiness. I had hardly any symptoms except stomach bloat until the second trimester.

With the MC I had the headaches (not as bad), bitchiness, and DIZZINESS, I always felt like I was on a cruise ship in bad seas. I had some nausea, not bad, no sore boobs with either. Also I just KNEW something wasn't right with the MC from day 1. IDK why I just felt it. I had bachaches and sl cramping alot, then they got worse the day before

Hi

With my first loss, I should have sussed something was up, because at my 12 week scan they found it difficult to find an heart beat, they eventually did after I was ordered to drink lots and lots of water. I started bleeding at 15 weeks, they say the baby had died at 13 weeks.

With my subsequent four I had painful implantation pain, a few days before the losses I had like a popping sensation in my stomach, like you are hungry and you can hear your stomach, but it was liquid (hope you understand this), like gurgling.......................

With my first two children I had nothing like this, I didn't even realize I was pregnant.

Hi

For me every pregnancy was a bit different. 1st pregnancy was no symptoms apart from implantation bleeding and I miscarried around 7 weeks. 2nd pregnancy I was really sick before I realised I was missing a period and the sickness continued for months - I had a baby girl :) 3rd pregnancy, identical to second pregnancy except stronger symptoms than ever (cravings, breasts grew, incredibly big bump) but I miscarried at 9 weeks. I couldn't believe it, the symptoms were so strong :-( That was just a few weeks ago, we'd been trying for years.

So overall, I don't think the symptoms means much, good or bad, sadly. I'll never trust the sickness again, I always thought the worse it was, the stronger the pregnancy. It's just a case of wait and see and hope for the best.

Good luck

Clare

I've had 3 pregnancies - 1st one was Megan & #2 & #3 were both miscarriages. My earliest symptoms were the exact same for all 3 pregnancies. Cramping, backache, weird dreams, sore armpit. The biggest difference is that the bad morning sickness never showed up - instead of feeling worse by week 6 I felt better (less symptoms). My hpts looked the same each time. My blood hcg level with my 2nd loss showed my numbers were doubling like they should at 4 weeks. 1st miscarriage I started bleeding heavy -red blood at exactly 6 weeks. No warning signs - woke up thinking "im bleeding" and I was. I lost the bean that same day. 2nd miscarriage I started spotting very light pink at 6 weeks exactly and was cramping a lot. Turned into brown spotting & then 2 days later red bleeding. I lost my bean at 6 weeks 3 days. My hcg level at 6 weeks showed there was no chance though - so I knew it would for sure happen.

Thankyou everyone and good luck in any future pregnancies you have xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"