Symptoms + BFN = Frustration

Jaelius

Reaction score
A little about me - I'm 24, and have moderate to severe PCOS. My husband and I have been sort of trying, but not full blown TTC just because I don't want to stress him about it.

AF was on 2/5 - normally run longer cycles (32-38) days. We had several days of sex right around my Ovulation - all unprotected. For the last week and a half, I've been nauseated, craving French Fries all the time (to which my husband thinks is hilarious), been more tired than normal, constipated, can't seem to cool down as easily - especially at night-, and my breasts have gone from a B cup to a C cup - along with being super sore, warmer than usual, and my nipples have gotten a little darker . I've taken about 4 of the "early pregnancy tests" from early-pregnancy-tests (online store) and one was a CVS version of FR. I'm normally super aware of my body and I've never felt like this before which is why I think I am preggo. All but one came back BFN - the first one was very faint BFP but I'm not sure if my eyes were just playing tricks on me. I followed the directions to a T.

Oh and last night I went into the kitchen to grab a snack (to try and ward off some of the nausea), opened the fridge - which was clean and had some leftovers in its, caught a whiff and almost hailed the porcelain god. This is odd for me because I'm the one with the resilient sniffer who can stand pretty much any smell without getting queasy.

I'm going to wait a week to test again, even though I really just want to test every day. I hate waiting... :wacko:

Right now I'm trying not to stress myself out about it, but don't have anyone to really talk to about such things so I am curious about what you guys think and if you've experienced the same things - and if so what was your outcome.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all you wonderful ladies!

im in the same boat, but im days and days late with a bfn. i havent tested in about 2 days but everything i thought i saw was reeeeeally faint. im so frustrated too. im gonna go get bloodwork done, but i also have cramps. i know how you feel xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->