symptoms by dpo...come join me!! :)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies, just thought i'd start a ss thread... I will update my symptoms as the days go by, feel free to join and update your tww symptoms.. so here it goes

1dpo - nothing

2dpo - shooting/stabbing pains in bb's, achey period like cramps in uterus, ovulation pains on and off along with a sharp pain in my right ovarie!(it actually hurts), backache

3dpo - bb's a little tender, achey uterus, sore ovaries, weird flutter in uterus, crampy!, backache, horrible headache in the evening!

4dpo - crampy!,backache, bb's more tender, on and off stinging type sensation in my nipples, sensitive nipples

5dpo - shooting pains going through nipples (lasted 5 minutes), throbbing left ovarie, bb's not as sore :( , crampy ,thrush!, pinching in uterus lasted for 10/20 seconds, tender nipples,

6dpo - feeling happy!, crampy this morn, slight backache, sore nipples, pinching pain in both ovaries (don't last any longer than 2-3 mins at a time but comes and goes), thrush continues but not as bad,

7dpo - woke up feeling like complete and utter sh*t ,shooting pain in right boob, pinching in ovaries on and off, tired, crampy on and off, stinging nipples.

8dpo - nipple+bb pain has subsided, heavy thick white cm, backache, af cramps :cry:, gassy,

9dpo - had a dream I was pregnant, woke up to strong af cramps:cry:, backache, O pains, pinching in my uterus (left side) which lasted 5 mins :wacko:

10dpo - af cramps, backache, really intense STABBING pains in left ovarie which keep coming and going (never had this b4) , :bfn: :cry: (I no af is around the corner!!), feeling sick this pm, pinky/browm blood when checking my cervix!!!, Af coming early!! Wth!!,

11dpo - woke up feeling so ill!, sickness, diarrhoea, fever, just feel like poo!!!,

12dpo - everything has disappeared!, except the ovarie pinching, my lady garden feels swollen :blush: very odd!, oh and and minor bb pain ( there normally really sore before :af:)

13dpo - af cramps on and off all day, really sore bb's (100% sure af will be here 2moz because of this), emotional

14dpo - :witch::witch::witch::witch:

1 dpo-had pains on left side (could of still been ovulation). Sore nipples that look larger and areolas look bigger and raised with a darker ring around them. Lower back cramping.

2 dpo- Boobs (nipples) still feel the same. I have like a tightening in my lower abdomen when I sit up straight. Pains on and off on both the left and right sides.

3dpo- nipples are still sore. I get pains on and off in boobs. A little bit of indigestion. Pains on left and right sides on and off. Dull backaches.

4dpo- nipples still sensitive. I am bloated this evening with cramping. I've also gotten shooting pains on both sides of my stomach. Burping way more than usual. Really tired today, even after 11 hours of sleep. I also have had a headache all day, although that could be from a caffeine withdrawal.

5dpo- sensitive nipples. Boobs started to feel heavier. Stomach was rumbling a lot throughout the day. Constipated. Still tired. Having vivid dreams. My V looks darker (maybe it's just the lighting lol)

6dpo- sensitive nipples. Feel like someone is sitting on my chest and the underneath of my boobs hurt every now and then. I've been nauseous on and off all morning. Have some shooting pains on both sides of my stomach as well as the middle. Still burping more frequently. Sometimes I feel like I'm releasing cm but it's nothing. When I check there is nothing but a watery substance. I'm convinced that I've made my self crazy lol

I know the exact day I conceived my daughter (6/11/2011) because it was the only day DH and I had sex that week. 5 days later, I was very dizzy and lightheaded for several hours with intermittent nausea (not like early in a confirmed pregnancy nausea). 9 days after that I got a faint BFP and the rest is history :)

I also had one instance of light brown spotting a few days after we had sex that I now think was implantation spotting.

I am getting ready to TC next month and I am really eager to see if it will work the same way!!

Good luck!!

1 dpo-had pains on left side (could of still been ovulation). Sore nipples that look larger and areolas look bigger and raised with a darker ring around them. Lower back cramping.

2 dpo- Boobs (nipples) still feel the same. I have like a tightening in my lower abdomen when I sit up straight. Pains on and off on both the left and right sides.

** I got a smiley face on my digital OPK on Tuesday, meaning I was ovulating, but I'm not 100% sure if that means DPO would have been Wednesday.
I tend to "O" after my first positive opk, so hopefully your the same... good luck and welcome to the thread! :)

I know the exact day I conceived my daughter (6/11/2011) because it was the only day DH and I had sex that week. 5 days later, I was very dizzy and lightheaded for several hours with intermittent nausea (not like early in a confirmed pregnancy nausea). 9 days after that I got a faint BFP and the rest is history :)

I also had one instance of light brown spotting a few days after we had sex that I now think was implantation spotting.

I am getting ready to TC next month and I am really eager to see if it will work the same way!!

Good luck!!

Good luck on your ttc journey! And I hope it works the same way for you! :D

5dpo here, no symptoms at all. Slightly cramps but that's not really new for me. Xx

5 dpo here I think

I've had a little nausea when I woke up, sore boobs and extremely sensitive nipples

5 dpo here I think

I've had a little nausea when I woke up, sore boobs and extremely sensitive nipples

My bb's normally get really sore after O but this time it's my nipples that's are hurting more! ... hope it's a good sign for us both!!

I'm 13dpo right now: extremely moody, mild and dull cramps, bloated, with very swollen, oddly firm-feeling boobs, and having very vivid, strange dreams. So I'm desperately hoping that what I'm feeling isn't the impending arrival of :witch:, but it probably is just PMS at this point :-/. Though this has been a weird cycle... I had sharp, almost stabby cramps from 8-10 dpo that seem to have faded... I thought for sure AF was going to arrive super early. Of course, this is the first cycle *ever* in which I've had a successful, strong ovulation in our 15 months of TTC#1, so I guess it's the progress that counts?

I hope you all get your :bfp: !

I'm 13dpo right now: extremely moody, mild and dull cramps, bloated, with very swollen, oddly firm-feeling boobs, and having very vivid, strange dreams. So I'm desperately hoping that what I'm feeling isn't the impending arrival of :witch:, but it probably is just PMS at this point :-/. Though this has been a weird cycle... I had sharp, almost stabby cramps from 8-10 dpo that seem to have faded... I thought for sure AF was going to arrive super early. Of course, this is the first cycle *ever* in which I've had a successful, strong ovulation in our 15 months of TTC#1, so I guess it's the progress that counts?

Have you taken a test?... all your symptoms seem very promising.... I no what u mean about having a strong O I only now get them myself thanks to clomid :thumbup:

Hope you get your :bfp: too! :)

I tested at 9dpo which was a definite BFN, but I know that could have just been too early. At this point, I'm so tired of seeing negatives everywhere that I'm waiting it out until Thursday (17dpo). If my period comes before that, I won't have to go through seeing that dreaded single line again, and if it doesn't, that's the earliest I'd be genuinely confused if I didn't see a BFP with no period. I go from being wildly optimistic to absolutely sure AF is going to arrive, but after chronically POAS and being disappointed, this is probably easier! Hopefully you'll get your Clomid baby and I'll get my Femara baby :).

Yes 9dpo is really early!! So that :bfn: means nothing ;)....at 17dpo you will defo have a more accurate result hope it's a nice :bfp: ...I always say I won't test early, but I do anyway :haha: ... I've heard great things about femara! ... this is my second clomid cycle, the first one was hell lol,....fingers crossed for us both!! :flower:

You are I are in similar boats! I'm 11 DPO today (AF is set to arrive today...if she makes an appearance). I had the weirdest cramps on 8-10 DPO as well! I'm not a cramper even when AF is in town so I thought this was unusual. I also had tender boobs which I swear are bigger (ever DH commented that he thought they were bigger haha). I don't usually get any PMS symptoms apart from sometimes tender boobs so I genuinely have no idea if AF is coming....fingers crossed she stays away today! When is AF due for you? It might be worthwhile testing for you as you are 13dpo and sometimes you can get a BFP that early! Good luck!:hugs:

I'm 12 dpo today. I had mild twinges on right side from 8-11 dpo. I've also had creamy/lotiony cm on and off since 8 dpo. Last month I had nothing until af showed...

6 dpo no symptoms :-( But I usually have sensitive nipples post O and none this time! So change is good, right .. Lol

Well after no symptoms I think I may have some, though it may be totally unrelated! Suddenly got a really bad tummy, been cramping all day but it's got loads worse this eve. Feels like I constantly need the loo (sorry if tmi). Also broken out in 3 HUGE spots :/ completely out of the blue and unusual for this time in my cycle (usually get them when af is due which isn't for another week or so yet! Also discovered I have piles (sorry tmi again!) only ever have had these when preggo! So really hoping its a good sign as bad as it is lol x Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->