Symptoms coming and going....

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm so nervous and scared and 5+3 after a MMC at 12 weeks in July. I had no signs of miscarriage at all so i am constantly worrying the baby has stopped growing and i know nothing about it!

Basically some days i feel quite nauseous, my boobs hurt, i get constipation and feel dizzy but other days i'm just a bit tired! I'm sleeping sooo badly it's hard to tell what's pregnancy nausea and what's just being totally shattered.

Also i am constantly trying to compare my symptoms with my last pregnancy and the succesful one with my DD which is driving me crazy!

I kind of want some stories of symptoms coming and going lots, and symptoms that aren't really that strong, and if anyone knows why symptoms come and go when HCG should just be increasing at a rapid pace?? Also symptoms being totally different with different pregnancies??

Thanks all xxx

Mine come and go but i'm sure my symptoms with my son didn't start until 6 ish weeks - I was throwing up loads and was crampy. I sometimes feel sick with this one, I feel really tired, I occasionally am crampy and pretty bloated.

My sister has had two miscarriages recently and as we are very close, seeing her go through something like that has made me super paranoid. I'm POAS twice a day and constantly analysing them to see if they are getting darker - I'm not totally convinced they are. I've taken 2 Clearblue digis with the conception indicator and both say 1-2 weeks. Trying to hold off til Saturday to take another to see if it goes up to 2-3 weeks. If not, then I'm going to panic!!

I guess it's normal to compare symptoms if you're scared. I know this probably hasn't helped you at all!!

I've had my symptoms come and go with all 3 of my pregnancies. I've also seen a LOT of people post, scared over it, only to have several people say they've experienced the same thing. It's definitely normal!

Thanks ladies and xdxxtv I can't freaking wait til I'm a lemon! I'll be the happiest lemon in the world :)

Brng on the lemon! Yes i was so tired a week ago and now not so much and im panicking...

I'm the same. I'm convinced that at this stage with my dd (I'm 5 weeks + 1) that I had really sore boobs and this time, nothing. I have had some nausea and my tests have got progressively darker but I am still worrying. I'd love some in sight as to your questions too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->