Symptoms disapear but no AF....

princessp

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm 24 and am totally confused with my body. Need reassurance from people who have been in my position.

Last week I was due on, didnt come on, then was having really strong pregnancy type symptoms (I never get AF symptoms). I had nausea but wasnt sick, copper like taste in mouth, dizzy, headaches, stomach pains, low down backache that came on and off and my BBs looked different - but not sure and didnt grow.

Anyway this week they have all kind of finished. But still no AF. I still have my low down backache which comes and goes. And I seem to be unable to get full up, like last night had a big dinner and kept eating and have put on 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks. I also am so tired, like I go to the loo in work and put my head on the wall and I could seriously drift off. I just am so confused. I dont know when I ovulated. I never really calculated it.

But last week I was sure I was pregnant. Did tests all week and the last on saturday a clear blue in the morning and BFN.

My friend whose just had a baby said until AF comes, try once a week as different people get a BFP diff times and there must be a reason why I feel like this.

I dont know :o(

My Mum said I should do another test xmas day as will be a week almost since the last.

can you get in to see your doctor?? they can do a blood test as some women take longer to get a bfp than others when poas. i hope this is your xmas bfp xxxxxxx

Not really. Cant have any time off work this week. Its so annoying. My Mum is a nurse and is going to do one of her tests from her work on me on Xmas Day. Its just so annoying. The symptoms I did have, have just gone!

You sound like me. I am a couple of days late but quite far past O. I had loads of symptoms before AF was due, but not my usual pms ones, pregnancy ones. They seem to have disappered. My bbs were awful yest but today it looks like they are returning to normal. Tested yest and today, both BFN. Just waiting for AF to show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->