Symptoms disappearing at 8 weeks?

clarabella

DH, DD & 2 cats!
Reaction score
I haven't really had any extreme symptoms so far, other than sore boobs, occasional nausea, and tiredness. Have also had the odd cramps here and there. Well, over the last couple of days, my boobs don't really feel sore anymore (had had gotten quite big and heavy, but now feel normal again), haven't had any nausea, and don't feel quite so tired. I'm trying not to worry, i have an early scan booked for tomorrow so will (hopefully) see little beanie then, but am worried about my disappearing symptoms! I read somewhere that the placenta takes over production of some hormones at around 8 weeks but doesn't fully take over until 10-12 weeks, and was wondering if that could be responsible for the symptoms going?

Has anyone else had this, and beanie been ok?

Don't worry - I'm sure you're fine.

Having no symptoms means you're one of the lucky ones!!!

Hey hun i haven't really had any since 10 weeks, i'm waiting for my scan too at the moment and really want it now! Just so i can relax a bit that everything is ok!

Hopefully we are just lucky!

xxxxx

My symptoms disappeared around that time too, they came back a bit at 10 weeks, and most went at 12 apart from ocassional nausea, and sore boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->