Symptoms gone at 6 weeks? :(

jleden84

Reaction score
Hey guys so I know symptoms come and go but just need a little reassurance that everything should be ok. I was having incredibly sore bbs for the last two weeks and suddenly yesterday afternoon they seemed less sore and then by night they were only sore a little. Today they only hurt if I prod them. I'm kind of freaked out. As they were my symptom. I have broken out in more acne and occasionally feel guilty but the constant symptoms are reassurance and without constant soreness in my bbs I feel like something is wrong. Darn it...I would never think like this but I was in a FB pregnancy group and all I read were people having MCs...

I hear a lot of folks lose their symptoms near 6 weeks then a few days later they are either replaced by other symptoms or intensify.

Tell me to chill out lol...

I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow my scan is not until 10/22 which will put me at 6 weeks 5 days.

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I have had no symtons at all I had a early scan I paid private at 7 weeks because I was worried but all okay :) but I mean I have zero symtons x

I'm almost 10wks and have had almost no symptoms... It's much more common than people think

Totally normal and common! Try not to worry (easier said than done, I know) :hugs:

I had the same thing happen 2 days ago. My bbs were so sore and the next day lessened and now tender but it's probably from me poking at them. I freaked and then checked my journal with dd and the same thing happened at the same time...with the same freak out! Lol

I've read it's normal for symptoms to come and go. I had sore and swollen boobs last week but today they don't hurt at all and are no longer swollen. I also get nausea some days but not others. Today I have no symptoms! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->