symptoms gone ....

I felt exactly the same as you, I even told the mw at my first 7 week scan you won't find anything there I'm just too well, I was literally convinced there would be an empty sac due to my symptoms which were and still are greatly reduced to my 4 children's pregnancies, I was so shocked when she showed me baby and HB, I went back 2 weeks later still with days of no nausea at all and even then it was mild compared to my other pregnancies, again baby and HB baby growing well. Im still shocked at the difference in symptoms this time! Xx

Omg mee too, exactly the same time as you. I just made a post aswell saying the same thing. I think a lot of ladies have experienced this and I was told that hormones fluctuate and thwn the placenta starts picking up more and more symptoms dissolve, But I am not sure if 7 weeks would be too early for that. I hope everything goes well for both of us I am constantly worrying myself like crazy :( Have you ever had an ultrasound done? I had one last friday and saw everything even heard my babies heartbeat. But I just cant stop wondering where the symptoms I usually had have just suddenly gone :/

Omg mee too, exactly the same time as you. I just made a post aswell saying the same thing. I think a lot of ladies have experienced this and I was told that hormones fluctuate and thwn the placenta starts picking up more and more symptoms dissolve, But I am not sure if 7 weeks would be too early for that. I hope everything goes well for both of us I am constantly worrying myself like crazy :( Have you ever had an ultrasound done? I had one last friday and saw everything even heard my babies heartbeat. But I just cant stop wondering where the symptoms I usually had have just suddenly gone :/

Hi yep had an ultra sound yestersay am 8 weeks and everything is great. Tbh I have days where I feel terriblw and days I'm on top of the world lol x

I have days like this too. I saw the HB last week and have a scan a week today but still convinced that something's going to go wrong :( I hate first tri

That's exactly how I feel too despite seeing two scans with heartbeats I keep worrying still but after 6 losses since 2012 it takes all the pleasure out of pregnancy. My next scan is 12 week scan on 12th May so I guess I'll know soon enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->