Symptoms in 2WW & Got BFP???

Fabulousx24

1 angel baby
Reaction score
Has anyone had symptoms in their 2 week wait then had a positive pregnancy test?? Because I am 5dpo and I've been really tired and have on and off headaches but this could be due to stress as well since I am working almost 40 hours a week plus going to college I am just trying to figure this out lol I feel like im going insane. My DB and I have been trying for a while now and really want to start a family, any tips? suggestions? things that work for you or just in general? THANKS!:hugs:

Hello hun! i didnt want to read the post and run! Its a difficult one because it sounds like your a busy lady indeed! There is a possibility you could be pregnant as feeling tired alot was the common sign i had before testing. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon x x

Thank you for taking the time to read this at least there are some nice ladies on here who dont read and run hahaha anyway yeah this is weird but exciting but i dont want to give myself false hope. I'm just looking for advice and maybe similar situatios cause google can only help so much. Thanks I hope so too and CONGRATS!

Did you try reading "The Big Thread of Early Pregnancy Symptoms" thread on here?

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

It is helpful to scroll through and read all of the symptoms from the ladies that got their bfp's. I hope this helps! Good Luck hun!!! i am sending baby dust your way!! :dust:

A little cramping, and higher than normal temps after 6 dpo. That first temp spike after ovulation, then it normally levels off a little, then back up. and is at least .2-.6 degrees higher than when not pregnant. This is my 10th pregnancy and I have charted with the last 4. This is always the case for me. Everyone's different, though.

I sure do hope it's your BFP!:thumbup:

I didnt have a 2WW as my LO was a surprise baby but I got my BFP a few days after my missed period and for the week or so before I was REALLY tired by like, 8 at night and I used to be up until 11 atleast. Hope that helps! Fingers crossed for your BFP hun!

Aww thanks hun, is there any update yet? Hope you get your BFP x x

THANKS LADIES! Im testing tuseday im excitednervous im just hoping for the best!

DId you do a test????
Best of luck on that BFP! I will be testing in next day or two, only 8 dpo right now.

Good luck all!

Good luck babe, but bare in mind, working 40 hours a week, going to college AND TTC is a very tiring experience for any person and it may just be your body trying to tell you it needs a rest ! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->