Symptoms just vanished!?

Sacha88

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm really confused at the moment as I had fairly good symptoms, especially constant nausea over the last 4 days and it was particularly bad last night. I went to bed feeling utterly rotten last night but have woke up this morning feeling great and all my symptoms have just vanished :wacko:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm due AF from Thursday so not long to wait to find out either way.

Very strange!

This same thing happened to me this month too, I was feeling very hopeful, I have sore bbs, my lower back was sore, I was having nausea in the morning, some heartburn at bedtime. I almost convinced myself that it had happened. Then 2 days ago I felt nothing at all. Im sure my DH thought I was weird because I kept pushing on my right bb, I kept trying to see if it still hurt but it was fine. Af is due saturday for me I did test this morning and got BFN.

Unfortunately so many symptoms of pregnancy are the same as pre af. Very unfair and it just makes the TWW that much harder to deal with.

Good luck

This has happened to me so many months. I think it is generally progesterone levels that cause it, especially if you're getting further along in DPO and almost ready for AF. So disappointing when it happens. Fingers crossed that isn't the case! Every stupid little thing seems to be chalked up to progesterone. Mother Nature's cruel trick.

Unfortunately so many symptoms of pregnancy are the same as pre af. Very unfair and it just makes the TWW that much harder to deal with.

Good luck

It's frustrating isn't it!

I've never had anything like this before though and the nausea and tiredness was very real so I wonder whether I've had a virus and not realised.

Fingers crossed your AF doesn't show on Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->