Symptoms of Pregnancy?

confused123

Reaction score
I have irregular menstrual cycles that have always varied between a week and 9 months in length with a period length of between 4 and 7 days. I have suspected PCOS in one of my ovaries after pestering the doctors to do a blood test. I was on the pill for a year 3 years ago and since have been on and off the pill, changing brands due to major headaches. Since March this year I have been having unprotected sex roughly 2-3 times a week.

More recently my menstrual cycle is roughly 38 days in length. I had my last period on 19th July which lasted for 5 days. On 13th August I then had 2 days of brown spotting turning to minimal brown/pink discharge for 2 days, which I suspect could be implantation bleeding. For the last week since then I have had constipation, I go to the toilet regularly often every hour for a wee. I've been having headaches on and off for the last week. In the last two days I've become extremely hungry and the pain is unbearable, but I've been eating more than I normally would! I've been having minor cramps and at times feel like my stomach is in knots.

I took a cheap Tesco pregnancy test on the last day of my spotting, 16th August, which was negative and another today, a week later, which was also negative. I asked the doctor about it today and he said that it's normal for spotting like this to happen and dismissed me. :shrug:
Am I going crazy? Or are these pregnancy symptoms??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->