Symptoms of pregnancy....

misslissa

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Morning,

What should I be looking out for as symptoms? I'm 10dpo and only things that stand out are the period type feeling in my tummy, a lot of gas (lovely!) and a wet feeling in my woo, sort of slippery?

Talking about these things are so ladylike!

M x

Everyone is completely different, and what is so frustrating is that AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. For me (just found out that I am pregnant today) the main symptom that appears to be different from AF and my normal state of being is burping, which seems to occur at an earlier time in each pregnancy.

2005 mc -no recollection of burping
2006 DS - burping in 2nd/3rd trimester
2010 mc - burping at 5 wks
2011 - burping from 3dpo

I have recorded all my symptoms from ov to 14DPO (yesterday) on 'Countdown to Pregnancy' but on 10DPO my main recorded symptoms were;

Gas (burping)
Sore nipples (not breasts like I get with AF) - not a reliable one
Just "Feel" pregnant - this feeling lessened over the week as I thought I was being silly
Light headedness - this has been a constant symptom, but I am anaemic so could be due to this too
Dry CM - which then turned to thrush. This is also something I haven't had since 23, so made me suspect I may be pregnant.

Also, throughout the time since ov I have had abdomonal cramping which ranges from AF type pain to dull pressure. I have also felt nausea everyday since 5DPO. Hope that helps!

Good luck to you, and I hope you get that BFP this month! Xxx

Well I don't really have any of those symptoms! I think the more you read the more you look for the 'right' symptoms so maybe I will just wait and see if AF is late, due on 5th. I've only TTC once so I know is be very lucky for it to happen straight away.

Good morning!

I'm 7 or 8 Dpo today! The one symptom that really stands out is increased appetite, I've been eating like a horse! This is my 6th cycle of ttc and the first time I've experienced this. The other thing is that my normally sport prone skin seems to have completely cleared up... So bfp or not, that's a big win for me!
Like yourself I've also had some af type cramps, but they seem to be only when I'm hungry so could be hunger pangs? Hard to tell though as at the moment I'm ALWAYS hungry! lol

Fingers crossed for you honey!

P.S. 'Woo' is a lovely word for it lol! Made me giggle!

Well I don't really have any of those symptoms! I think the more you read the more you look for the 'right' symptoms so maybe I will just wait and see if AF is late, due on 5th. I've only TTC once so I know is be very lucky for it to happen straight away.

Please don't despair, as not everyone gets the same symptoms (wouldn't it be easier to spot if we did). I had no symptoms with my son at all, and only knew after a missed period. This is my first TTC after my December10 mc, so all it takes is one time. I did the SMEP plan to increase my chances and I am pleased to say it worked.

Also, increased CM is a very common sign - I just seem to be one of the freaky ones who had the opposite happen.

Love your name Worrying! I got woo from my mate and it always made me laugh so thought is adopt it! I've been a bit more hungry but then I've been cutting back as I'm trying to lose weight do could mean nothing!

Are you TTC #1??

Ok I know this might seem mad but in the last hour or two I've started feeling very nauseous and dizzy, symptom maybe or phantom symptoms! LOL

Could just be my chronic fatigue showing up though as I've had a busy day.

when i found out i was pregnant with my son i had no symptoms what so i ever! everyones different, tingly/sore boobs though is a common symptom :)

Hi Ladies,

Here are my symptoms

DPO1:Nothing unusual
DPO2:Nothing unusual
DPO3:Thick, creamy CM
DPO4: Very gassy, slight CM
DPO5:Woke with a sore throat, cramping, tiredness, light pink spotting, sharp pain in right breast, cm, gassy
DPO6:Slightly nauseated, darker spotting, gassy, sharp pain in right bb, mild cramps - appear to be less this am.
DPO7: Odd twinge deep in lower abdo. No other symptoms.
DPO8: Odd twinge, very emotional for a short period. Cried when my mum asked if i was ok!! - TESTED (early i know!) :BFN:
DPO9: Very bad AF-like cramps today. Very hungry and occasionally nausiated.

Checked my cervix today. Closed, low and very wet (sorry for tmi!)

No (.)(.) pains or changes since 6DPO...

My cycle is always 29 days. I ovulated on 21/22 Jan. AF due on 6th feb.

Keep feeling moist down below (sorry again for tmi), keep thinking that AF is early but nothing.

Any thoughts? xxx

I tell ya what I'm so drained, tired like I have'nt sleeped at all. I'm 11 dpo and too chicken to test.. :lol: my bbs don't hurt, just fuller and more pronounced, vainy like. Bloated as all get out, farting, burping ALOT, no cramps, lil pings here and there ahh and the constant runny nose and cm, I feel like I peed my pants at work last night... I come home and turn on the tv and Knocked up was on... :lol: I turned it on this morning and it was on again... hehehe... I just wish I knew now so I'd stop worrying about everything...

I hope this is it for all of us... Sending tons and tons of babydust and sticky beans... :)

Hi Hopin and prayin!

I have had terrible wind aswell....!! Much to the OH discust!

Also on weds or thurs i slept for 11 1/2 hours! x

I'm coming up to 12dpo now and this is my symptom list:
Slight nausea
Sore, heavy boobs
Really bad wind(!)
Slight cramping
More CM then usual
Cold feet(??)
Sleeping day & night
No PMS!!!! (My hubby's personal favourite!!):winkwink:

Trying not to get too excited, but it's so hard!!

AF is due tomorrow, so will see......

Good luck all & lots of :dust:

Hi Hopin and prayin!

I have had terrible wind aswell....!! Much to the OH discust!

Also on weds or thurs i slept for 11 1/2 hours! x

:haha: too funny the farting is one of the ever so lovely pregnancy symptoms, thats all I did when I was prego... :lol: Poor hubby...
I too notice more gas, and definately more tired and double bloated after I eat, I feel like I'm going to blow up... very tight in the abdomen area...

Testing on Tuesday... Yay... There are alot of ladies testing this week...

FX'd we all get some FABULOUS News this week Wohooo:happydance::happydance:

Slight nausea
Sore, heavy boobs
Really bad wind(!)
Slight cramping
More CM then usual
Cold feet(??)
Sleeping day & night

WOW Deffo early pregnancy signs hun... Awesome.. Can't wait to hear the good news... ;)

Love your name Worrying! I got woo from my mate and it always made me laugh so thought is adopt it! I've been a bit more hungry but then I've been cutting back as I'm trying to lose weight do could mean nothing!

Are you TTC #1??

I am indeed, are you?

Are you TTC #1??

I am indeed, are you?

Yeah, first bubba for both of us. I'm 30 and oh is 39, we've been ummimg and ahhing for a couple of years due to financial and health reasons as well as just being plain scared. But now seems right, I came off the pill in November and we were aiming to start trying in April time in order for us to get prepared but we had a woops a couple of weeks ago and we are both fine about it so looks like we are starting earlier than planned!

I have a massive fear of being pregnant and giving birth which probably sounds terrible on this thread but its true. Petrified of it all but really want a child with my lovely bloke so I'm just not thinking about things too much! Actually now its more real I quite like the thought of pregnancy, I've got rose tinted glasses on during the tww!

So basically we'd be over the moon if it happens but think I'll be v lucky to conceive first go.

X

Slight nausea
Sore, heavy boobs
Really bad wind(!)
Slight cramping
More CM then usual
Cold feet(??)
Sleeping day & night

WOW Deffo early pregnancy signs hun... Awesome.. Can't wait to hear the good news... ;)

I do feel more hopeful this month, but very anxious.......

Will be looking out for you on Tues too!!
:dust:

Thank you... 12 dpo for me too tomorrow.. woohoo another bump buddie... Yay.. Tuesday can't come fast enough.. I'm like clockwork I always start on time... If by some strange chance I'm not, I will :sex: everyday even 24 hrs after ovulation this time.. I'm not giving up ... :lol: My OH don't mind trust.. hehehe

Lets stay strong and positive that we all get our :bfp: this week... I'm so excited... Yay

:bfn: for me this morning.
Not feeling very confident today :(

Good luck and :dust: to you!
Keep me posted!!

my hopes are dwindling too, just don't have symptoms and it would be too lucky!

Only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->