Symptoms of pregnancy....

I'm right there with ya... got some cramping and a :bfn: But.. TMI when I wiped it was light brown stringy like and now nothing... my cp is high still too?? I'm confused. I tested and got a :bfn: grrrr Guess I'll have to wait it out...
Valentines day is gonna be very busy :sex::sex::sex: :haha: IF not this time...

I hope its just implantation for us and NOT AF... go away :witch: :af::af: :af:

Keep me posted

I'm officially out! :cry:

:witch: reared her ugly head this morning.

Good luck everyone else, will be looking out for your BFP's!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi guys needing some advice.

I am 6 DPO. when i ov'd I had the usual symptoms of that, slippery CM ect.. then it dried up and turned into thrush. now that has left and my CM is slippery again. I dont know if this is a possible sign of pregnancy?

I also felt really sick yesterday morning. I am waiting until the 5th or 7th to test though.

Any advice is helpful :)

xxx

Just got my BFP yesterday! :happydance:

The only symptoms I had was a couple of light spots of blodd one morning - which I thought was implantation, a few cramps in my side, but these seemed worse when I exercised and I put it down to that and that's about it!

Funny though, now I have got my BFP I suddenly feel sick more, my boobies are fuller and have tugging pains in my stomach every now and again. Don't know if it is in my head!

i have jsut got my bfp at 11dpo! i had most of the 'normal' symptoms, but not sore boobs until yesterday, and that was only one. I did feel a bit sick yest too and have had a bit of mild heartburn for a coupld of days. I have had cramps but these feel so much like af cramps that i thought she was on her way, so you never know!

re slippery cm, mine was mostly creamy/sticky! good luck

misslissa, get ready to gear up for the next couple of weeks Operation "catch that egg!"

Oh MissLissa- I'm sorry.
Valentine's practice though! :winkwink:
:Hugs:
Bex x

Ha ha, I'm ready for it this time - come on second round!

I'm a little disappointed but also just think it gives me more time to get healthy/lose weight so....

Wonder if I'll be this positive in 6 months?!

Good luck everyone, Valentines could be busy!

Hey all! New to the boards. I am about to be 7 DPO. I can't believe you guys got BFP positives so early!!! Congratulations! I am hoping to see my own BFP on the 14th. Too nervouse to test before that. I think I have a good shot though. Here is my list:
1DPO: Very Crampy and Bloated. Tugging pains.
2DPO: Nothing at all.
3DPO: Mild Headache, cramping, back ache and burning hips and thighs.
4DPO: Cervix low, Hard, and closed. Headache worse.
5DPO: TON of thick white CM (never happens post O). Worse headache, exhausted, inappropriate dreams about my coworkers and extremely vivid.:blush:
6DPO: Exhausted, lack of concentration (It is Friday though), heart burn, extremely hungry, worst headache ever (I never get headaches except with my first pregnancy and they lasted weeks), A lot of thick white CM.

I am hoping for good news as this is all too familiar when compared with my first pregnancy! We lost our wedding night baby this last November (We have a very cute puppy now to help cheer me up. Thanks hubby!). Hoping for good news on TTC#1 and I want to hear more from the rest of you ladies!!! :happydance:

I have got a BFP today - symptoms consisted of nausea, funny taste in mouth, backache, nausea, off some food, fatigue, moody, emotional

Oh MissLissa- I'm sorry.
Valentine's practice though! :winkwink:
:Hugs:
Bex x

OH WOW!! :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations hun, I just "knew" you were pregnant... Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy :cloud9:

Lots of :bfp: Congrats to you all as well... :happydance:

Sorry to all those that the ugly :witch: shows... there is Valentines Day... :thumbup:

Hey all! New to the boards. I am about to be 7 DPO. I can't believe you guys got BFP positives so early!!! Congratulations! I am hoping to see my own BFP on the 14th. Too nervouse to test before that. I think I have a good shot though. Here is my list:
1DPO: Very Crampy and Bloated. Tugging pains.
2DPO: Nothing at all.
3DPO: Mild Headache, cramping, back ache and burning hips and thighs.
4DPO: Cervix low, Hard, and closed. Headache worse.
5DPO: TON of thick white CM (never happens post O). Worse headache, exhausted, inappropriate dreams about my coworkers and extremely vivid.:blush:
6DPO: Exhausted, lack of concentration (It is Friday though), heart burn, extremely hungry, worst headache ever (I never get headaches except with my first pregnancy and they lasted weeks), A lot of thick white CM.

I am hoping for good news as this is all too familiar when compared with my first pregnancy! We lost our wedding night baby this last November (We have a very cute puppy now to help cheer me up. Thanks hubby!). Hoping for good news on TTC#1 and I want to hear more from the rest of you ladies!!! :happydance:

Glad to see I am not the only one! I am only on 3 DPO but my back hurts, my legs hurt, I am constipated, tonight I felt my cervixs and it is hard not really low but it was hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->