• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Symptoms start earlier with #2 then #1?

babyfish2012

Mommy of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
did any one have this happen to them? Or did any one start getting symptoms immediately?

i feel a bit more nauseous and my boobs hurt way more lol plus stuff with salt on it tastes real bad..i dont remember feeling like this with my boy..well the boobs hurt etc but not like this

i feel a bit more nauseous and my boobs hurt way more lol plus stuff with salt on it tastes real bad..i dont remember feeling like this with my boy..well the boobs hurt etc but not like this

i've got a 2month old an me an my fiance are trying for #2, i took a test on monday or tuesday but it was negative. But i've got dark blue veins showing up all over my chest, arms, and neck. I also have discharge, bloating, crazy cravings, wanna sleep all the time (my baby girl sleeps most the night so i get sleep) an small other symptoms. So i want to know to understand if its to early to show up

Granted my first PG was 11 years ago, but this one I have been nauseas and my boobs feel awful since week 4....and I can't even stomach anything sweet. With my son, I had little morning sickness and my boobs never felt like this.

I did.
I swear the day I probably conceived I was SO sick. I was throwing up and told my husband that if I wasn't pregnant, something was up and lo and behold, 2 weeks later I got my BFP! It doesn't help that as soon as week 5.5 hit, the nausea attacked like a ton of bricks.

I think it depends. I got hardly any symptoms with the two pregnancies following my son but then I lost them so I guess they were never going well. But this pregnancy seems to be going better and I was definitely sicker long before I was with DS. With DS I was only really sick from 6 to 8 weeks. But with this one I started getting sick around 3 weeks and am still getting sick today. I also was getting heart burn from about a day after ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->