Symptoms stopped overnight?

LoveMyBaby786

Reaction score
For the past few weeks I have had feelings of being sick, and have actually been pukin for the past 3 days, hadnt eaten a proper meal for about a week (just munching chocolate, crisps etc..) as the smells of foods would make me sick.
However, literally overnight I woke up this morning feeling nothing. Maybe 5% feeling sick but thats it. Nothing. Im so worried because yesterday for about 2 hours I had a moment of being soo stressed and soo angry but then calmed down amd felt normal after. I didnt do anything in those 2 hours but I was really mad (long story). Im scared this has harmed my baby and thats why im not feeling sick or amything today? I even managed to eat pizza today after ages! I am roughly between 8 to 8 and a half weeks.
Has anyone elses symptoms randomly stopped?

My symptoms have come and gone. I started feeling really nauseated around 4 weeks, then it let up out of nowhere around 5+2 or so, and I had nothing but sore boobs for 3 days. Now, in the past 4 days, I've been completely destroyed by sickness - nauseated from the minute I get up until the minute I go to sleep, vomiting after every meal, and completely subsisting on Sprite.

I hope that eases your mind some. I know I was sick with worry when my symptoms went away. I'm still early (6+2), so I haven't even had a scan or blood tests or anything yet. It's terrifying, but as so many wonderful ladies here have told me, just try to relax and if you don't have cramping and bleeding, keep doing what you're doing and try not to worry!

Thanks I also havent had a blood test or scan yet. My scan is on the 13th so just under 2 weeks away but seems so far!

symptoms come and go try not to worry its all normal, you can go a few days feeling really ill then it will go away for a few days then come back my boobs have been sore on and off and ive had a few waves of nausea that have disappeared but im starting to feel a bit nauseous again this afternoon

I'm in the same position (although I didn't have symptoms as bad as you) but today and yesterday I have felt almost normal. As far as I know it's bad when things get worse not better so I would TRY not to worry. I know easier said than done. lol

Completely normal! But I know how you feel! My symptoms went away at 7 weeks for 5 days, then came back. My symptoms went away entirely at 10 weeks and I still don't feel pregnant. I get a scan every two weeks (I am high risk) and baby is fine! And don't worry about being angry/stressed for a few hours. During my first trimester I raked the leaves in my entire yard because I felt fine, but I quickly realized I had over exerted myself when I got so dizzy I almost passed out and broke out in a sweat and started puking. I thought for sure I had harmed the baby, but all is good. Try not to worry. Symptoms come and go all the time. I hope I helped to ease your mind a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->